The Student Room Group

Calling those practising Muslims and Christians...

Something thats common in both religions is the prohibition of masturbation. How do you avoid it in this day and age?

Not that I'm trying to stop (I've lasted a week before I needed to stroke the bishop) just very curious as to how someone can have that much self control.

- A curious agnostic
Original post by Roadrunner51
Something thats common in both religions is the prohibition of masturbation. How do you avoid it in this day and age?

Not that I'm trying to stop (I've lasted a week before I needed to stroke the bishop) just very curious as to how someone can have that much self control.

- A curious agnostic

Wouldn't say I'm particularly practising anymore but I never saw a problem with it when I was.

So what if you want to get jerkin' your gherkin, it's a healthy sexual practice as long as it isn't an excessive addiction (which even then there are worse things to be addicted to).
Original post by JoeL1994
Wouldn't say I'm particularly practising anymore but I never saw a problem with it when I was.

So what if you want to get jerkin' your gherkin, it's a healthy sexual practice as long as it isn't an excessive addiction (which even then there are worse things to be addicted to).

Not to sound like an a-hole but I wouldn't consider you to be practising if you were beating your meat.
Original post by Roadrunner51
Not to sound like an a-hole but I wouldn't consider you to be practising if you were beating your meat.

Not to sound like an a-hole but if the pope can change the church's outlook on members who are homosexual/use contraception, forgive me for not listening to someone who only has 4 posts on TSR, after giving my own opinion.

Will I be excommunicated for spanking it? No
Will I be stopped from going to mass? No
Is it an outdated idea that was introduced from suppressing 'ungodly' urges? Yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending