The Student Room Group

Are they lying or am I just ugly?

Women often tell me i'm pretty, those who I know and those who I don't. Yet I've NEVER been approached by a guy in my life, the vast majority never initiate conversations either, it's always me which is annoying because i'm quite shy so find it difficult. Is it because i'm not attractive? Or is it more to do with how quiet I am?
Reply 1
Original post by Sara_t
Women often tell me i'm pretty, those who I know and those who I don't. Yet I've NEVER been approached by a guy in my life, the vast majority never initiate conversations either, it's always me which is annoying because i'm quite shy so find it difficult. Is it because i'm not attractive? Or is it more to do with how quiet I am?

A lot of guys will often be too nervous to approach a pretty woman.*
Your title doesn't make sense.
Original post by Sara_t

If you went anonymous (or not) and included a picture, we could judge a conclusion.
Sounds like it's probably about how quiet you are but then again I'm not saying your ugly but everyone's interpretation of pretty is different so I don't know ☺️ Maybe try to put yourself a bit more out there? 💖
How the hell are we supposed to know? We've never seen you and we don't know you. It could be neither, one, or both. Asking us is daft.
Reply 6
Maybe your shy demeanour makes you a bit unapproachable. Get some constructive advice from your female and male friends. A smile and taking the initiative to say hello makes a big difference. And to be honest it's only for the very attractive that being chatted up lands on a plate. Others have to work to get interest and dates.
Reply 7
Original post by anonwinner
Your title doesn't make sense.

It does....

Women tell OP they are pretty, yet nobody apporaches OP, so wondering if the people who say OP is pretty are lying or hmmmm

I get your point

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Given we have no idea what you look like its rather hard to make any comment.
Original post by Sara_t

Be 100% honest - if a random average dude came up to you while you were eating your lunch and started chatting to you - what would you do? Honestly, would you engage in conversation readily and carry on, or would you be evasive, and then try and exit the situation as quickly as possible?
Reply 10
Original post by Sara_t

we can't tell without pics
Who gives a **** what other people think? Most people are certified idiots anyway.If people dont like you then to hell with them.
Reply 12
Original post by Sara_t

just because guys don't approach you doesn't mean you aren't pretty....
Consulted my crystal ball and have determined

Spoiler

Attractiveness is subjective.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending