The Student Room Group

Can fat people be attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yes, certainly, but it's a hard look to pull off.
Not for me, no.

And I don't mean "fat" by ridiculous supermodel standards or anything like that, just to make that clear. I mean actually being very noticeably fat.
Reply 42
Nope never
Yes. I personally prefer a guy with a bit of flab on him. Too much is a turn off though just like being too thin is too.
it seriously depends how fat we're talking
a lot of women, for instance, have thin faces but fat bodies - I don't consider them unattractive
...so long as the lard goes into their boobs too...

in terms of men...it depends - if he's tall and fat then he'll appear bigger and therefore more manly, or, something
if he's short and fat, well, he'll just look like a goblin, won't he
Fat people are ugly.
depends on the individual but me personally no i find it very very off-putting

im not exactly thin myself so im beina bit hypocritical but honestly i just hate it.
I would be more than happy to be with a fat man. However, the cut off point for me would be if he was so large he couldn't walk properly or maintain his hygiene.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Have you ever found a fat person to be attractive?

One of my most beautiful friends is technically overweight, bordering on obese. She has had more guys ask her out than most of my other friends.
(edited 7 years ago)
Attractiveness is subjective. Being "fat" doesn't always dominate your whole identity. An overweight person might be funny/smart or whatever. It's all subjective :biggrin:
I wouldn't be attracted to a girl that was bigger than a size 8 (and smaller if they are short).

If a girl isn't skinny with a flat stomach then I won't think she is attractive.
A cute face is more important to me. It depends how fat really. I'm a guy who loves sport and the gym so someone who is pretty unfit and has an opposite attitude to fitness really wouldn't be someone for me. I couldn't be with someone who sits on their arse every night eating takeaway and thinks my dedication to the gym is crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52

Look at my sig bruh. You have mired before I see
Reply 53
Original post by Platopus
One of my most beautiful friends is technically overweight, bordering on obese. She has had more guys ask her out than most of my other friends.

They probably see her as easy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by difeo
They probably see her as easy

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't say that if you knew her haha. She may be gorgeous but she does not come across as easy.
Original post by jblackmoustache
Women will get approached regardless. The fattest women I know have relatively good success in dating.

I know men who find fat women attractive but i know no woman who finds fat men attractive. That's why it's important as a man to stay in shape (well health and fitness also). Thats the harsh reality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually I don't agree with this, everyone has a type. My type is that I'm not attracted to slim/skinny guys and I prefer guys who have a bit more meat. Everyone has a type.

A good example of a fat woman
It depends more on their personality.
Yeah ofc X
A skinny person with an ugly personality is ugly af.

A fat person with a beautiful loving personality is beautiful.

Also, many business men are chubby and quiet big and they're much better than those tramp guys who roll around in tracksuits.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Absolutely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending