The Student Room Group

Asian girls...

how many asian people study law at university?
(edited 7 years ago)
Rich Western (white) guys are viewed some such cultures as synonymous with wealth and security.

read: they probably won't date your broke ass.
Reply 2
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Don Joiner
Triggered

Western facial features are loved by Asians but you can't generalise because many prefer whites and many prefer Asians

Posted from TSR Mobile
While I understand some white guys like the whole exotic thing, from my personal experience and from my friends experience, if you're aiming for an Asian girl expect to be under the thumb or have a lot of arguments.

Asian girls who grew up over here are much better, but my ex from hong kong, her sister and all her friends were all an absolute nightmare for their respective partners..... same with my mates thai wife and her friends and the few chinese and koreans I met during my time at uni :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)
Maybe it's because they are so cute, so we tend to treat them like goddesses and behave like we have no own will?

(Just wondering)
Reply 7
Oh God; white men and their racial fetishes. Does it ever end well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _missjade
Well if you look even slightly like channing tatum :colondollar:

It happens I've been told I look like him :wink:
Original post by sund1ata
Oh God; white men and their racial fetishes. Does it ever end well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

White guys? I've heard black guys are the worst when it comes to the whole "I have a thing for asian girls". Unless some idiots actually think that's what asian girls want to hear? :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending