Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lost
trial 2

Shame! :hugs:
Original post by Salamandastron
just want to cry.
all the ****ing time.
this site isnt helping, the only thing that helped isnt around anymore.
all the people i liked on here have ****ed off so cant even confide in anyone and everyone is so vanilla and arse licking and idk

just want help and nothing is helping and dont want to burden ppl anyway so

:hugs:
Sorry to hear this

You won't burden me if you PM, but it's your choice :smile:
just want to cry.
all the ****ing time.
all the people i liked on here have ****ed off so cant even confide in anyone and everyone is so vanilla and arse licking and idk

You can confide in me :redface: I can assure you it won't be a burden to me. Seriously, I will listen and try to help as best I can. You don't know me and I don't owe you anything as such, but no one should have to feel like this.
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I feel incredibly and profoundly sad. I hate saying it and to even admit it makes me seem utterly and ineffably weak.

Life is bleak. And no one cares about me or how I'm feeling. Some will offer me a helping hand but will never extend it in my time of need. It's always their problems which they feel are greater than yours and they find a way to bring it back to them, no matter what you say or how expressly sad and low you evince yourself to feel. But I won't stop caring about other people despite everything, because I can't emotionally detach myself so cruelly. I'm the helping hand and I always, always am there to save someone but I've never felt so lonely, even though I know I'm not alone everything is so fake. Nothing feels real anymore.

And sadness hurts the most when you're happy. Laughter so easily turns into cries and before you know it you're sat alone and crying to depressing songs in a puddle of self pity. Except it isn't self pity because you don't have an ounce of sympathy for yourself, but is it self pity to feel like you deserve better? Idk. The sharp contrast between the peak of your happiness and the lowest you've ever felt in a while juts into you everywhere and it feels like you're being poked by a million invisible people just wanting something from you or hurting you for no reason. Descending from the rooftop that is your happiness is excruciating, you have to go down a slide and the slide is scattered with pins and it's uneven and you tumble down it slowly - eventually becoming numb and oblivious but when you reach the bottom everything aches and stings - it just hurts.

And no one will listen because they won't understand and you have no one who wants to listen; there is no one to turn to. But I'm past speaking about it, it doesn't help and there is no escape and making yourself feel better is painful in every way.

I know I should check my privilege because I have everything I ask for and I have a loving family and I want for nothing, well, nothing but a personality change. My personality is flawed to the core and I'm a dull, uninteresting person that people grow bored with once they've exhausted me of every avenue of help I can ever offer someone. I have nothing left to help myself. :cry: And idk how I feel, idk why I feel it and idk why I expect anyone to treat me any better. :cry: It's that feeling when you want to go home so longingly but you're already home and you feel ungrateful because you have everything but you don't feel comfortable being yourself and you just want to know what comfort feels like. I guess home is a state of comfort within yourself. :cry: I'm just so tired of living this way.

I see that you're feeling a lot of pain. You're very smart in having been able to express all of that in words, which is not always easy. And for identifying that people can offer to be there, listen to you etc and, empty or not, it doesn't really help unless they've been through the exact same thing and come out on the other side and, okay, you feel helpless but it's up to you to help yourself. You should ask yourself how you want your personality to change and how you're going to achieve it. I believe that people can change that. Figure that out and get going. I've gone through a time where I wasn't at my happiness and someone else pointed out to me that depressing songs aren't the way forward - rather, they have you stuck in a vicious cycle. That is one thing I would suggest changing.

It sucks that you're feeling that way, and I hope that you pick yourself up and change it in the near future. Some tosspots in the past may have been party or fully responsible for how you feel, and okay, that was a bad experience. But if you can do it right, there'll come a time where you've learned what you can from it and it stops bothering you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Aye, Aye. Feeling good. How you guys feeling? :biggrin::h:
just want to cry.
all the ****ing time.

Dont bottle things up, just let your emotions flow. Youll feel better
Im always here if you want someone to talk to. I know there are others youd rather but it hurts to see you this way! If you dont mind me saying.
I know these words wont really help but youre not alone and there are lots of people out there who sre suporting you! Loads of them! You are defo not alone in this and you will overcome this!
Youre incredibly strong and are doing a great job at fighting this! Stay strong because you deserve the happiness thats waiting just around the corner for you!
Stay strong!
Original post by SassKing13
You can confide in me :redface: I can assure you it won't be a burden to me. Seriously, I will listen and try to help as best I can. You don't know me and I don't owe you anything as such, but no one should have to feel like this.

Well said!
Thats what i tried to say in mine.
fml im losing so bad

Nooo!
:console: Next time Cheese!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Well said!
Thats what i tried to say in mine.

PRSOM :smile:

It's true though isn't it. No one deserves to feel like that...
Original post by Matrix123
OK, I'll see you after then, sister :ahee:

Ohh, OK :smile:

Yup!

Yeah not ideal but ah well! I had that snack this morning btw haha! :tongue:

I couldnt resist!
Original post by SassKing13
PRSOM :smile:

It's true though isn't it. No one deserves to feel like that...

:smile:

Its absolutely true!
Everyone deserves happiness! A lot of it!
Yeah not ideal but ah well! I had that snack this morning btw haha! :tongue:

I couldnt resist!

Ohh haha :tongue:

Fair enough :tongue: Up for playing against @XOR now?
Ohh haha :tongue:

Fair enough :tongue: Up for playing against @XOR now?

Haha couldnt resist! :tongue:

Well he always wins! :frown:
Annnnnd i just lost!
Haha couldnt resist! :tongue:

Well he always wins! :frown:
Annnnnd i just lost!

Aw! :tongue:

Better luck next time :console:
Playing against a guest - only have King left :tongue:
Aw! :tongue:

Better luck next time :console:
Playing against a guest - only have King left :tongue:

It was tasty though! :biggrin:

Aw thanks! It was worse though haha! Lost even quicker!
Oh dear haha! How did that end?
It was tasty though! :biggrin:

Aw thanks! It was worse though haha! Lost even quicker!
Oh dear haha! How did that end?

Good!

Haha wow
Lost :tongue:
Shame! :hugs:

Sorry to hear this

You won't burden me if you PM, but it's your choice :smile:

Nooo!
:console: Next time Cheese!

game really annoys me
tbh concentration is a bit low rn
dunno if i want another game to make me feel better or a pinta game
idek
im not feeling that great tbh
v depressed at a few things. Lets list em, y tf not eh?1 - Results day
2 - My family booked to go to France on holiday whilst I am still working
3 - Lost a TT game by 4 points
4 - Lost Chess for being careless
5 - Had to resign from rematch because of dinner
6 - @Salamandastron and @Pokémontrainer feel bad therefore I feel bad and I hope they feel better but the thought of them not makes me feel worse tbh because these people always rep me and I never know why but its so nice of them and they don't deserve such suffering
7 - I think I do have symptoms of over-sun-exposure - feeling v sick all time and headaches all the time and not sure but I'll check for sunburn in morning
:frown:
game really annoys me
tbh concentration is a bit low rn
dunno if i want another game to make me feel better or a pinta game
idek
im not feeling that great tbh
v depressed at a few things. Lets list em, y tf not eh?1 - Results day
2 - My family booked to go to France on holiday whilst I am still working
3 - Lost a TT game by 4 points
4 - Lost Chess for being careless
5 - Had to resign from rematch because of dinner
6 - @Salamandastron and @Pokémontrainer feel bad therefore I feel bad and I hope they feel better but the thought of them not makes me feel worse tbh because these people always rep me and I never know why but its so nice of them and they don't deserve such suffering
7 - I think I do have symptoms of over-sun-exposure - feeling v sick all time and headaches all the time and not sure but I'll check for sunburn in morning
:frown:

I'm playing against @FireFreezer77 atm but I can play against you after, if you want :smile:

As for the rest

Spoiler

:console:
I'm playing against @FireFreezer77 atm but I can play against you after, if you want :smile:

As for the rest

Spoiler

thanks, i will come watch after I have finished some business, for now, concentrate and beat his firey butt 4me :mmm:
thanks, i will come watch after I have finished some business, for now, concentrate and beat his firey butt 4me :mmm:

OK :wink:

Haha I'll try - don't have high hopes but I'll try :tongue:

Latest