The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Waveyalex
what about for an A last year was 125 2014 was 133 and 2013 131 for an A wat do u think this year ?

Around the same as 2014 I would say, 131-134
Original post by TheAnon121
Most definitely. You should mark with the official mark scheme found here to get a more accurate prediction.

Extremes must be taken to stop me reading that so I don't have a mental breakdown before I even know what I'm getting :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
In the maths exam I kept crossing out my right answers.. (15-20 of my answers could have been right) why did I doubt my answers :frown:
Original post by shohaib712
In the maths exam I kept crossing out my right answers.. (15-20 of my answers could have been right) why did I doubt my answers :frown:

I did the same, it is frustrating but you never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extraordinaire
Same! Preferably lower than 165 though. Imo both papers weren't too bad but some questions were worded weirdly and others were time consumming

Posted from TSR Mobile

Paper 2 was the easiest maths paper I've seen from edexcel, paper 1 was on par with the rest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shohaib712

You're suppose to trust your instincts.
If you do good my school usually calls you to come at around 6-7am to take pictures then others arrive around 8-9, so if I don't get a call I'll be nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
If you do good my school usually calls you to come at around 6-7am to take pictures then others arrive around 8-9, so if I don't get a call I'll be nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's pretty savage. I wouldn't want my picture taken anyway.
Original post by AdeptDz
Paper 2 was the easiest maths paper I've seen from edexcel, paper 1 was on par with the rest

Posted from TSR Mobile

You think grade boundaries will be on par with the 2014 series?
Original post by TheAnon121
You think grade boundaries will be on par with the 2014 series?

I think they will be close but this year maybe 1 or 2 higher or 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
I think they will be close but this year maybe 1 or 2 higher or 3

Hopefully not that much higher

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extraordinaire
Hopefully not that much higher

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully

Posted from TSR Mobile
Been reading this for a while now and thought I'd just say hello! It's safe to say I'm pretty anxious about next week now 😖
Original post by chloechurcher
Been reading this for a while now and thought I'd just say hello! It's safe to say I'm pretty anxious about next week now 😖

Hello! Feel free to share your fears about the results day here. We are all in this together :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1474

Hey! I'm nervous too but don't worry I think everyone is. You'll find lots of support on TSR :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly so scared feels like so much pressure!! We're flying home to pick up my results and flying back out the day later but going out for pizza with my best friend xx hopefully I'll still be up to it after receiving my crappy results x 😂

English lit - A/A*
English Lang - B/C
Maths - A*
Further maths - A/A*
Biology - A
Chemistry - A/A*
Physics - A/B
TP - A/B
French - A*
Geography - A/B
Computing - B/C
RM - B/C
Latin - A/B
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mlb37
Hey! I'm nervous too but don't worry I think everyone is. You'll find lots of support on TSR :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey thanks! What are you expecting to get in your results? If it's okay with me asking 😁
Original post by abc_123_
Honestly so scared feels like so much pressure!! We're flying home to pick up my results and flying back out the day later but going out for pizza with my best friend xx hopefully I'll still be up to it after receiving my crappy results x 😂

English lit - A/A*
English Lang - B/C
Maths - A*
Further maths - A/A*
Biology - A
Chemistry - A/A*
Physics - A/B
TP - A/B
French - A*
Geography - A/B
Computing - B/C
RM - B/C
Latin - A/B

Good luck, hopefully you get what you're expecting to get!! X
Good luck, hopefully you get what you're expecting to get!! X

Thank you xx good luck to you too!! Xx
Wanting to arrange to do something with friends when we have received our results, but I'm scared that I'll end up now wanting to go if I don't get the results I'm hoping for 😭

Latest