The Student Room Group

Do you begin to doubt?

Hi, so the grade boundaries are out and I honestly think I've done worse... My question is do people tend to doubt more about there results after looking at the boundaries or not?

I hope you all do well! 🙃🙂
Reply 1
****:/ I haven't looked at them yet
Original post by sadixx
****:/ I haven't looked at them yet

I wouldn't recommend looking at edexcel😡
Yes I doubt myself now, after looking at the ridiculously high grade boundaries I know I have no chance unless a miracle happens....
Reply 4
Original post by Billyboy2016
Hi, so the grade boundaries are out and I honestly think I've done worse... My question is do people tend to doubt more about there results after looking at the boundaries or not?

I hope you all do well! 🙃🙂

Yes

Although it depends. If you found it a hard exam and the boundaries are lower, you should be reassured. If you found it hard and the boundaries are higher than expected - it's the most unnerving thing possible.
Reply 5
Original post by Billyboy2016
I wouldn't recommend looking at edexcel😡

checked OCR and they are so good!😂
Original post by jamestg
Yes

Although it depends. If you found it a hard exam and the boundaries are lower, you should be reassured. If you found it hard and the boundaries are higher than expected - it's the most unnerving thing possible.

True say I'm thinking about last year GCSE results for edexcel. I thought I wouldn't even get a C in maths with the boundaries being set to 60 something, I walked out with an A😏
I'm very happy with WJECs grade boundaries this year 😂 but yes it is very normal to feel doubt before results day! It's like secound guessing yourself cause you're so close to getting them. Don't worry it will be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest