The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Starting high school was a bit scarier and i got through that. We can do this everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aztecqueen
Just got my results 🙈😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the best!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Crazysue1
Just remember that if things do go wrong, there is always other options. It is not the end and you can still make that dream work.

Eldest son mucked up the first year of A levels, he is now at uni. Youngest son (although never expected to take GCSEs in the first place), didn't get the required amount of GCSEs to go straight onto his course at college and failed maths, he is now a triple A* student at A level.

Kudos to your kids.*
Just woke up and in an hour and a half I'll be getting my results! Gonna get ready for results say now. Good luck guys :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Apparently we have some kind of ASSEMBLY before results just to add to the nervous wait! I love my school !!
Original post by T0ucan
GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Apparently we have some kind of ASSEMBLY before results just to add to the nervous wait! I love my school !!

What kind of rubbish is that? :tongue: No one will be listening.
I have 20 minutes and the pressure is WAY too much. Good luck everyone xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never been this terrified before in my entire life! Aiming for 10 A* but I'm terrified I'm going to miss that wildly...1 hour 18 minutes to go :angry:
Leaving now 😁
Anyone got their results yet??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kennethdcharles
Leaving now 😁

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish time would go faster my school doesn't open until half nine
Original post by cazzers123
Never been this terrified before in my entire life! Aiming for 10 A* but I'm terrified I'm going to miss that wildly...1 hour 18 minutes to go :angry:

I was; got 9a* and a

Posted from TSR Mobile
One hour and seven minutes to go for me.
My results come out online, but I'm going to collect the paper copy, so I can wait longer!
Leaving in an hour and a half!
Original post by sahil19
One hour and seven minutes to go for me.

yup same for me :biggrin:
Leaving in 20 minutes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
What kind of rubbish is that? :tongue: No one will be listening.

Unfortunately this is the first year my school will be receiving GCSE results (new school formed through 2 schools merging) so the press will be there and they want to make 'a good impression'. :colonhash:
Good luck everyone :heart:

If you need anything we're all here for you...

Inspo on how to strut in to school later

Latest