The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Castle leazes 2016

Hi,

Thought I'd start a thread for Castle leazes. I am in Aln House, Eustace Percy Hall, Castle Leazes . Anyone else in the same house?
Also does anyone know how many showers/toilets there are between everyone.
The fridge and freezer also seem quite small for 10+ people to use.
Reply 1
Did you receive an email saying what accommodation you got? I haven't heard back from them yet but Castle Leazes was my first choice
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Pete495
Did you receive an email saying what accommodation you got? I haven't heard back from them yet but Castle Leazes was my first choice

Yeah i received my email yesterday. It was one of mu top choices.
I'm in Castle Leazes too, but I've been put into a catered 2 bed flat... I think it's in Eustace Percy Hall but I'm not sure. I haven't accepted it yet as it is the complete opposite to what I applied for, but we'll see I guess...
Reply 4
Original post by lilyaugust
I'm in Castle Leazes too, but I've been put into a catered 2 bed flat... I think it's in Eustace Percy Hall but I'm not sure. I haven't accepted it yet as it is the complete opposite to what I applied for, but we'll see I guess...

Hey, if you dont mind me asking, how much would you be paying for that?
Original post by four4
Hey, if you dont mind me asking, how much would you be paying for that?

£4800... but to be fair it's still not too bad a price for catered I don't think and it much cheaper than what I would have been paying if I'd got into my first choice uni... :colondollar:
Reply 6
Hi,
I'm in the same accommodation! Looking at the virtual tour it seems to me as though there is probably 2 showers, although I have no real idea. Do you know what floor we are on?
Hi, I'm in Eustace Percy Hall. Anyone in the Coquet House section.
Hi, I'm in eustace Percy hall. Anybody in the Coquet House section
hi would anyone be looking to swap their Castle Leazes room for Liberty Quay ensuite self catered. A washbasin catered room at Leazes adds up to my Liberty Quay room which is newly refurbished. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending