The Student Room Group

CCEA GCSE exams 2016 *official only CCEA thread*

Scroll to see replies

9 A*'s and A 👍🏾
7A* and 4As- happy! Well done everyone
Original post by chemistrynerd13
OMG well done you guys. Because I'm in 4th year, I only got 7 results. I got 4A*s, 2As and a B

great results, keep it up this year and don't fret about your B! (a typical student room mentality) a B is a great grade. But even if you're not happy with it:

I was sitting on a B in Physics, Chemistry and English Literature last year, ended up with an A* Physics, A Chemistry and A in Literature. Work hard and it'll definitely come up.

Anyone think it's shallow to get a remark in RE? I was 1 UMS from an A* and in ICT (one of my two Bs) I was 0.7 UMS from an A.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by jackov
great results, keep it up this year and don't fret about your B! (a typical student room mentality) a B is a great grade. But even if you're not happy with it:

I was sitting on a B in Physics, Chemistry and English Literature last year, ended up with an A* Physics, A Chemistry and A in Literature. Work hard and it'll definitely come up.

Anyone think it's shallow to get a remark in RE? I was 1 UMS from an A* and in ICT (one of my two Bs) I was 0.7 UMS from an A.

Thank you very much for the advice. The B was in T3 maths where the Best I could get was a B. I got full marks which I am happy with. I am aiming for A* in T4 next January. Your results are amazing... Well done☺️
Original post by chemistrynerd13
Thank you very much for the advice. The B was in T3 maths where the Best I could get was a B. I got full marks which I am happy with. I am aiming for A* in T4 next January. Your results are amazing... Well done☺️

Oh yeah, haha.

I doubt someone of your capability will even need T3 next year but it's good to have it none the less in-case you get the sh!ts or something during the exam.
Original post by jackov
Oh yeah, haha.

I doubt someone of your capability will even need T3 next year but it's good to have it none the less in-case you get the sh!ts or something during the exam.

Good point😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by jackov

I'd say get a remark for both! RE it'll be very easy to pick up a mark and in ICT there were so many 6 markers it would be easy to as well.
Whats everyone keeping on for a level?

Quick Reply

Latest