The Student Room Group

A-level Psychology or English Language?

I'm doing English Literature, Geography, Business and Psychology or English Language. I'm retaking this year so feel like English Language is a safer option as I got an easy A at GCSE and I've never done Psychology before. However, I feel like Psychology gives more variety? Can someone let me know how much effort I would need to put in these subjects to get at least a B?
Thank You!!
Reply 1
if you enjoy language then take it! You are already taking english literature which is the best out of the two and by that logic psychology would give you more variety, but do you think you will enjoy it? Psychology isn't as respected as English language so maybe thats something to consider?
Reply 2
Original post by Appazap
if you enjoy language then take it! You are already taking english literature which is the best out of the two and by that logic psychology would give you more variety, but do you think you will enjoy it? Psychology isn't as respected as English language so maybe thats something to consider?

Oh I didn't know psychology was more respected than language so that's a positive! I think I would enjoy it but I don't know if the variety is worth more work. I'm pretty sure I could ace language with minimal work and revision

Quick Reply

Latest