The Student Room Group

Girls just aren't interested in me

Ok so i hang round in the 'popular' group and before i was here i thought you'd get a lot of girls. However i havent had my first girlfriend or proper kiss yet and im 16. Now i don't think i'm ugly and i'm a very approachable guy yet girls don't seem to be interested. What could it be??
Maybe you should try to go after a few guys and see how that works out for you.

I'm kidding. U don't have to do that.

Maybe girls just think that people in the 'popular' group are snobs and that they don't really care about a girl's feelings. It is the stereotypical picture most girls paint. The only experience I have are my female friends and the really weird girls who ask me out. Tbf they ask everyone out.
The only experience I have is with my very good female friends who tell me their deepest secrets so u might want someone else's opinion.
Reply 2
You are 16. Go and have a w4nk
Original post by thomasp360
Ok so i hang round in the 'popular' group and before i was here i thought you'd get a lot of girls. However i havent had my first girlfriend or proper kiss yet and im 16. Now i don't think i'm ugly and i'm a very approachable guy yet girls don't seem to be interested. What could it be??

I know it's pretty standard advice, but you are only 16. That is quite young, so honestly do not fret about not having your first kiss and such yet.

As for the problem you face; it's hard to say why girls may not be interested in you. Do you actively talk to them? What do you talk about? What are you hobbies/interests? Do you groom yourself/dress well? There's a lot of questions that could be asked to narrow down the problem, but generally speaking girls do expect men to make the effort to approach and advance any sort of relationship.
Original post by RooshVee
You are 16. Go and have a w4nk

Wow! Sooooo nice. :dry:

The questions you have asked are very important. The way you look, talk and even smell can play a huge factor in whether or not a girls approaches you. You are young so you shouldn't be worrying.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending