The Student Room Group

Personal Statement for GENETICS course help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I literally have no idea what to write. Why do I want to study this course? Well I ultimately want to help cure cancer Why? Because it's cancer ...

I have no idea what I'm doing basically, how do I show I'm passionate without sounding patronising and condescending? Does anyone have any good ideas about what I can read or watch which might give me some inspiration about what to write.
Original post by ilovefruit
So I literally have no idea what to write. Why do I want to study this course? Well I ultimately want to help cure cancer Why? Because it's cancer ...

I have no idea what I'm doing basically, how do I show I'm passionate without sounding patronising and condescending? Does anyone have any good ideas about what I can read or watch which might give me some inspiration about what to write.

Hi there, have you read this?
Original post by ilovefruit

Check out my blog on personal statements:
https://thenextchemist.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/what-to-write-in-your-personal-statement/#more-224

And my emails on there so you'll be able to email me a draft of your personal statement :smile:
I'll proof read it and edit minor bits and tell you how to improve on it

Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Check out my blog on personal statements:
https://thenextchemist.wordpress.com/2016/09/02/what-to-write-in-your-personal-statement/#more-224

And my emails on there so you'll be able to email me a draft of your personal statement :smile:
I'll proof read it and edit minor bits and tell you how to improve on it

Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

As before, don't ask people to email you their PS (this is for other people as well as you, which is why I'm saying it again)
Original post by *Interrobang*
As before, don't ask people to email you their PS (this is for other people as well as you, which is why I'm saying it again)

Please don't ask people to email you their PS. TSR suggests not sending it to anyone that applicants don't know, to ensure confidentiality

Yes I understand

I've got a blog and I'm willing to proof read anyone's work

I assure you, everything will be confidential.

I only want to help.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending