The Student Room Group

Penis size?

Does it really matter?
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Pretty sure 5 1/1 inches is supposed to be the average?

Any worthwhile girl wouldn't care anyway.
Honestly, I think if you know how to use it girls won't find it offputting OP :tongue:
Unless it's a micropenis...

And OP, that seems fine.
Reply 4
19"
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Honestly, I think if you know how to use it girls won't find it offputting OP :tongue:

You're supposed to slap them with it, right?
Like a fish out the sea
What has TSR come to lol.....If it fits then your good.....cant believe I just said that
Reply 8
There are two types of people in this world:

Size Queens, and Liars.
Reply 9
Some girls mind, others don't mind. Get yourself out there and don't worry about how big/small your penis is
is a bit small (from my experience) but if has a good girth it's not so much of a problem. I know people always say size doesn't matter, but truth is that it does. It's not fun if the penis is too big and it's not fun if it's too small.
my penis is about 5 3/4 inches when hard but when its not hard you can barely even see it it like goes inside and is like 1/2 an inch long. pretty sure this is not normal , anybody else with a similar problem? and what would a girl think?
Original post by thomasp360
I was just wondering how much penis size really matters. I'm 16 and 5 1/2 inches but i'm still worried about being mocked because it's too small and so i try to avoid relationships. From a girls point of view, how would you feel if you saw a guy with that size?

My man,
Penis size does not mean anything as long as you like the girl and the feelings are mutual...
BTW the average penis size is 5.16 in the UK.
And for arguments sake let's say you had a 2 inch penis right and the girl left you for that, it shows that she wasn't the one as she didn't love you...
Plus for those who are "small" they can easily make up for it in foreplay and making out.

P.S. I'm 19 and I'm 7 inches strong I believe :smile:

Kolia
Original post by L'absurde
Unless it's a micropenis...

And OP, that seems fine.

How to use micro-penis: Use fingers instead.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
How to use micro-penis: Use fingers instead.

Hence there is no need for the micro-penis™.

Spoiler

Reply 15
Original post by Anonymous
is a bit small (from my experience)

It's bigger than average.
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
is a bit small (from my experience) but if has a good girth it's not so much of a problem. I know people always say size doesn't matter, but truth is that it does. It's not fun if the penis is too big and it's not fun if it's too small.

"A hoe like you is not allowed opinions." Apparently. I can't confirm that. It's so rude. What do you guys think? I think its wrong. Anyone willing to discuss that?
They're saying because the girl who commented this is a hoe(apparently) her thoughts opinions and dignity is worthless
Original post by Imam of Haram
In the immortal words of Donald Trump

Yuuuuuuuge :cool:

:adore:
If I saw a guy with a penis as small as yours I would say 'nice one inch wonder' and just run.

Lol. I'm such a nice person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
wow.....welcome to the "mysteriouseffinworld of the male species" ... i dont think girls really care about sizes- the vagina adapts to whatever shape, some girls can come with a pen. :smile:

Goodluck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending