The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Not accomodating

Im not living in uni halls or residence, ive moved in to family friends/my partners home as they live in brighton. Anyone else starting sussex or attending sussex who arent living in uni accommodations/residents? :smile:
Original post by OverSoul124
Im not living in uni halls or residence, ive moved in to family friends/my partners home as they live in brighton. Anyone else starting sussex or attending sussex who arent living in uni accommodations/residents? :smile:

Im starting in september and not living at uni :smile:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by supercalafer
Im starting in september and not living at uni :smile:

Hello again ahaha, yay for finding more people who arent living at uni. I feel like all those accomodating will be able to gel better, but im just assuming :P Think everyone else might get tat 'fear of missing out' feeling :s
Original post by OverSoul124
Hello again ahaha, yay for finding more people who arent living at uni. I feel like all those accomodating will be able to gel better, but im just assuming :P Think everyone else might get tat 'fear of missing out' feeling :s

Part of me regrets deciding to stay home but for the most part, I'll be 21 in November so the whole "18 year old students all year party" scene didn't really appeal
Reply 4
Original post by supercalafer
Part of me regrets deciding to stay home but for the most part, I'll be 21 in November so the whole "18 year old students all year party" scene didn't really appeal

Yeah I get you, im 19 turning 20 in february and the younger more extroverted students can seem quite loud and over eccentric, not really the type of people i gravitate towards :tongue:
Reply 5
Just bumping this post so people who arent accomodating either can see it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending