Scroll to see replies

Original post by BasharAssad
an empty stomach, not much of a reward.

Waiting on flame war reactions
Reply 2021
Reply 2022
Reply 2023
Reply 2024
I don't see allah helping the Palestinians or the Syrians.

If you want argue against Islam. Keep to the religion section. This isn't the place for you and neither do most of us want to waste time on arguing/explaining things to your every other post objection.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
If you want argue against Islam. Keep to the religion section. This isn't the place for you and neither do most of us want to waste time on you.
I just want some answers, i'm not against islam, but recently i'm not for it either.
I just want some answers, i'm not against islam, but recently i'm not for it either.

Use the ask about islam thread if you're serious.
Reply 2029
https://youtu.be/7H-gZcS37ms

Patience and keep trust in Allah always no matter what because Allah knows best SubhanAllah :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by faith...
57:22
Sahih International:
No disaster strikes upon the earth or among yourselves except that it is in a register before We bring it into being - indeed that, for Allah , is easy -

Original post by faith...
9:51

Sahih International:
Say, "Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector." And upon Allah let the believers rely.

SubhaanAllah. Great posts bro. JazaakAllahu khayraa.

Please take IdeasForLife's advice. And do not think that this is something that nobody has contemplated.
The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: 'None of you should wish for death because of a difficulty that befalls him. Rather he should say: 'O Allah, let me live in this world as long as You know my living is good for me; and give me death when You know death is better for me."' (Nasai)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salaam guys,
Hope you're all well!
Please make dua for my dad, he's having a lot of issues with his health lately...he wanted to take me and my sisters for umrah at the end of this year but he may not be able to do so because of his condition (the doctors wont allow him to leave the country as it could require emergency surgery if it flares up, which they say it could do at any time)...We were all looking forward to go :cry2:
Original post by Biryani007
Salaam guys,
Hope you're all well!
Please make dua for my dad, he's having a lot of issues with his health lately...he wanted to take me and my sisters for umrah at the end of this year but he may not be able to do so because of his condition (the doctors wont allow him to leave the country as it could require emergency surgery if it flares up, which they say it could do at any time)...We were all looking forward to go :cry2:

Wasalam
Insha Allah he gets better soon. May Allah make it easy for him and give him shifa.
Don't worry if you're unable to go, there's many more years to come Insha Allah. Maybe it's better for you to go another time, Allah knows best.
And you still get rewards for the intention of going :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Struggling to stay consistent with praying 5 times a day, I hate when my imaan fluctuates like this. 😕 Although considering taking some Islamic courses to get a better understanding of islam.
Salaam guys,
Hope you're all well!

Inshallah his health gets better and make it easier for him.
That does suck but there will always be opportunities in the future to go for Umrah, when Allah wills it.
image.jpeg
Reply 2037
Salaam guys,
Hope you're all well!

Wa'alaikum Assalaam x Alhamdulillah.

Sorry to hear that sis, stay strong and keep praying to Allah for the best xx

May Allah grant your dad shifa and give what is best. Ameen.

<3

Original post by Lord Samosa
Struggling to stay consistent with praying 5 times a day, I hate when my imaan fluctuates like this. 😕 Although considering taking some Islamic courses to get a better understanding of islam.

May Allah make it easy for you. Ameen. This is your jihad so fight back as strong as you can and insha'Allah you will succeed.
Masha'Allah, your intention is what counts and surely then Allah will help you further, Insha'Allah :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lord Samosa

What do you feel is stopping you, like is it work, laziness etc. ? Try and tackle that.
And are you finding certain prayers harder than others like Fajr?

That sounds good :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Salaam guys,
Hope you're all well!

Wa alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

May Allah ta'ala bless him with shifaa', facilitate ease for you all in performing Umrah and reward you all for your intention to do so.

SubhaanAllah, when I went to Umrah it happened very unexpectedly - we'd been intending to go for a year and then the opportunity suddenly presented itself. Things fell into place such that going was possible - even to the extent that my work contract of 10 months suddenly came to an end. Blessed is He on whose hand is the dominion, and His will dominant over all things [Surah al-Mulk]. Certainly, Allah is the best of planners. What is required of us is to make firm our intentions and strive sincerely. The rest depends on His decree and facilitation of matters.

Latest

Trending

Trending