The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton has had another coughing fit. Let's face it, she's sick.

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps, we should call an ambulance, OP? :wink:
She might have caught HIV from her husband
yeah i think i trust the medical reports more than this. sorry.

Would rather have a slightly ill person than a psychopath in charge.
Luckily, if something does happen to her, she'll have VP Sarah Palin to step in and run things properly.
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Right, so basically this amounts to saying 'I don't want anyone with experience as a politician'. Every politician has voted in ways they don't necessarily believe in; the odd exception who hasn't is rightly criticised as getting in the way.

Furthermore, surely someone who will change the way they argue/vote to reflect their constituency is a true beacon of representative democracy?

Hillary has experience alright. Experience at being abysmal

Forget about the health issue. Nobody knows the extent of it. But it's amusing seeing all the SJWs fawn over a warmonger with a history of being completely crap at her job.

But she better coz enforcing current border controls policy be waycilist ese, even though Hillary stated in 2014 Trump's exact policy towards Mexico as being the way to go lol. Don't believe me? Don't make me post the video.....
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lawyer3c
On what grounds does he believe asians are "genetically inferior" to whites?

Also, do you have a source for him calling for the "mass murder of Jews"?

He just makes stuff up. Why do I need sources?
He also picks his nose and he likes to fiddle with his privates in public places.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
His video on Pickle Gate was thrilling :beard:

[video="youtube;34dJ7nheBaw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw[/video]

I love how he can't open it :rofl:

He must be terminally ill.

:lolwut:

"Pop.. pop.. pop it... you have to pop it... pop it... pop... pop...."

Them pickle jars is fickle.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
He just makes stuff up. Why do I need sources?

You are no better than Alex Jones? I agree.
Original post by joecphillips
How is having a corrupt politician who votes for wars and lies about the motivation for the motivation of Americans better for America than someone who is worried about illegal immigration and terrorism?

Hilary is consistent she will say anything to get votes, she votes against gay marriage but is in favour of it apparently, sexual assault is a problem and people coming forward should be listened to unless they are children and Bill then they need to be discredited.

Donald Trump did say he would still 'get the oil from the middle east' and that he would 'Kill the families of the terrorists', you're delusional to think he will not advance American self interest in the middle east.
Original post by lawyer3c
You are no better than Alex Jones? I agree.

Well I don't steal children's teddy bears like him and then hold them to ransom, that's for sure.
Reply 70
Original post by ItsJustBanter
Donald Trump did say he would still 'get the oil from the middle east' and that he would 'Kill the families of the terrorists', you're delusional to think he will not advance American self interest in the middle east.

Would he continue to arm people who don't like the USA? You do know there are other ways of getting oil from the Middle East than illegal wars.
Original post by joecphillips
Would he continue to arm people who don't like the USA? You do know there are other ways of getting oil from the Middle East than illegal wars.

And who doesn't 'like' the USA. The Gulf, Bahrain, Saudi Qatar etc are the biggest US allies, they very much need that influence in the middle east when its being rivaled by Iran and Syria who all support Russia. Donald trump has already been caught on video contradicting himself on numerous issues including the Iraq war and he later said on an interview that he would take the oil from from ISIS [whatever that means] and when further interrogated on whether this would require the presence of US troops, he just continued to repeat he would take their oil which beautifully summaries his whole no substance statements which drive his campaign.
Original post by TheIr0nDuke
Obama got the Presidency on complexion alone and will be remembered as one of the worst leaders the US has ever had.

Gender is irrelevant, as is race. But many are voting for Hillary as they simply want to see a female in Office. Their decision is not based on policy or history, but gender. Which is wrong.

Trump is a far better alternative.

Besides, Hillary supporters are vehemently denying she has any health issues at all. But Democrats in the '08 election were all very vocal about McCain's age and supposed health problems. Hypocrisy much?

Oh my you are so stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
I hope Trump wins.
That will make 2016 a double celebration year together with the BREXIT
Go on Trump!!!
I smell so much Hillarhea on this thread.

[video="youtube;OqbDBRWb63s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s[/video]
Original post by mizzsnazzter
Oh my you are so stupid.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Explain.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending