The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Craving a malt beverage such as the exquisite Hypermalt which you can buy for 69p at your local newsagents! Thats right! 69p! We feel that taking off that one penny will make it much more consumer friendly then the Mighty Malt at 70p that drink is overrated don't buy it. Buy Hyper Malt for 69p!!!!
Have a headache which is making me feel sick and my insomnia has decided that I won't be getting any sleep. I feel exhausted. :sigh:
Original post by Moongirl950
I am feeling worthless because I don't think that I can do well academically, this is making me sad, too.

Where's this coming from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy :h:

Got some good news at the docs for the first time in a while and then got treated to a fry up for brekkie :biggrin: :woo:

And its also Star Trek's 50th bday today :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :love:
(edited 7 years ago)
Uni got my timetable all mixed up. :frown:
Feeling refreshed because I lied in until 10am :rofl: but I have so much to do :sigh:
And fml, headache has come back :unimpressed:
Got Physics at 3pm to look forward to though :yy:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
worthless prick

What did you call me? :tongue:

Spoiler

:frown: :jumphug: :console:
Some of my friends have their college timetables mixed up as well - EPQ and Physics clashing or no EPQ - its all rather jumbled up :erm:
You're not alone! :h: Go speak to some admin person who can sort it for you?
Don't worry :hugs: ther'll be some1 who can help you somewhere! :yep:
Original post by Man is too buff
Oh my diddy.:argh:

Why does it seem like those with smelly breath talk the most.:hand:

Oh my god that was torture, her breath literally smelt of expired onions!!!!:albertein:

Lord have mercy upon my soul.

Literally have this issue with one of my friends
Its a hard life bro - we'll get thru it tho :yep:
Completely drained*
no point, pathetic retard. I want to erase every facet of myself. stupid c*nt.
i go back to college tomorrow officially so i feel like a chinese student doing (last minute) work for a good 10+ hours **** ME
Lonely, missing the gf. Feel like all i do is go to work and come home and watch telly.

Joys of a small town in Ireland in a recession..
idk where my confidence went
no point, pathetic retard. I want to erase every facet of myself. stupid c*nt.

:console:

What's wrong, if I may ask?
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
:console:

What's wrong, if I may ask?

No future. Sick of people lying by saying the contrary. I'm 19, have been for a while, and zero work experience. Nothing round here, no way I'll get into anything at uni. I'm socially and practically inept. I will end up on benefits being worthless to society and everyone around me.
No future. Sick of people lying by saying the contrary. I'm 19, have been for a while, and zero work experience. Nothing round here, no way I'll get into anything at uni. I'm socially and practically inept. I will end up on benefits being worthless to society and everyone around me.

You're at a great uni studying a great degree. The only way you won't get into anything at uni is if you tell yourself that you won't. Make an effort, spend your energy forcing yourself into something instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Make something of yourself, man. From the little I know of you, you seem like a great person.
Original post by Zacken
You're at a great uni studying a great degree. The only way you won't get into anything at uni is if you tell yourself that you won't. Make an effort, spend your energy forcing yourself into something instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Make something of yourself, man. From the little I know of you, you seem like a great person.

Meh, I never learned how to sell myself. I indeed have little to sell. "I got an 86 year average"? "I got 4A*s"? Not applicable in the workplace. I dunno, I try to look at it from the employer's point of view. And what I see isn't good. And to make it good, you need employment. Thank-you though.
Meh, I never learned how to sell myself. I indeed have little to sell. "I got an 86 year average"? "I got 4A*s"? Not applicable in the workplace. I dunno, I try to look at it from the employer's point of view. And what I see isn't good. And to make it good, you need employment. Thank-you though.

I'm pretty sure nobody does at first. But you don't really need to sell yourself just yet - that's down the scary path of life when you're done with uni and have to fend for yourself in the real world. Right now you can do the easier task of just joining a few societies, it'll bolster your CV, open up opportunities for you (I hear Warwick has a fantastic Finance Soc) and maybe some of them might even be vaguely fun.

How good were you at programming modules / programming in general? Perhaps there is some potential there.

Also, I appreciate that you're struggling very, very badly and where you live you don't really have the means to get any kind of support. But please try when you get to uni.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SeanFM
How good were you at programming modules / programming in general? Perhaps there is some potential there.

Erm.. :colondollar:
I got 75 in maths by computer, giving an 83% average for the assignments I actually did, but I can't program really to be honest.
Not surprised

Latest