The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Psychology (with placement) Students 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by erin.morgan98
The uni is right in the middle of the city so you could easily go explore. I think I'm going to Cardiff Friday so if you want anyone to show you around I'll help you. There is so much going on in Cardiff lately so I'm sure you'll have pleanty to do. I'll follow you back on Twitter now!

Omg that's so nice of you! I think I'll be free on Friday afternoon so we could meet if you'd like to.
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Original post by Ines Gil
Omg that's so nice of you! I think I'll be free on Friday afternoon so we could meet if you'd like to.

Yeah I'd like to. It must be so scary to move to a new country so I would love to help make it a bit easier for you
Reply 22
Original post by erin.morgan98
Yeah I'd like to. It must be so scary to move to a new country so I would love to help make it a bit easier for you

Aw thanks, sounds good. Well then I'll message you once I'm in Cardiff so we can meet.
Original post by Ines Gil
Aw thanks, sounds good. Well then I'll message you once I'm in Cardiff so we can meet.

Yeah okay! I'll help show you around the city and stuff. Everything there is so close so it shouldn't take you long to get used to it :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending