The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire - Cant find any info on the prices at the forum car park?

Hi,

I will be driving to uni and have looked everywhere for any info or picture of the prices in the multi story car park at the forum. Does any have an idea of the prices? thanks
Original post by ag14ace
Hi,

I will be driving to uni and have looked everywhere for any info or picture of the prices in the multi story car park at the forum. Does any have an idea of the prices? thanks

Hey! From what I've been told I think the multi story is about £3/£4 per day ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jesslouisexo
Hey! From what I've been told I think the multi story is about £3/£4 per day ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. is there a price for an hourly rate? instead of paying for full day parking.
Original post by ag14ace
Hi,

You can park at the car & shuttle, its free, and the bus to get from the car park to uni is free too.

Same vice versa.

I have parked there a few times my self.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ag14ace
Hi,

Here is the link to where it is :
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Angerland+Park+%26+Ride/@51.7413455,-0.2364818,16.5z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1suniversity+of+hertfordshire+car+%26+shuttle!3m4!1s0x0:0x74eead3d71dbef9f!8m2!3d51.7404153!4d-0.2354819
Reply 5
Original post by Light Venom
You can park at the car & shuttle, its free, and the bus to get from the car park to uni is free too.

Same vice versa.

Hi, yes i know about park and ride. its a 50p charge to use the shuttle from there. But i just cant seem to find any info on the forum prices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending