The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cm123
they said just bring your passport+visa.

Also, i think it would be naive of us to assume that there isn't a "limit" on the number of visas they can issue. Its all about budgeting I suppose

Thanks.
Yeah that's true, I totally forgot about that lol. Did they mention anything about tier 2 in the email?
Reply 781
Who else has Mid Essex tomorrow ? I'm so nervous!
Does anyone know when the people who have had Welsh interviews will hear back?
Reply 783
Anyone heard from South West? I've been so on edge this whole evening!
Original post by Lilacdream
Does anyone know when the people who have had Welsh interviews will hear back?

I heard back from ABMU with an offer this evening - I think if you're being made an offer you'll hear back either tonight or tomorrow. If you've been unsuccessful you hear back tomorrow or Thursday.
Original post by Lauren94xo
I heard back from ABMU with an offer this evening - I think if you're being made an offer you'll hear back either tonight or tomorrow. If you've been unsuccessful you hear back tomorrow or Thursday.

Thank you so much :smile:
Anyone have an interview with St George's today?
Original post by RPaul
Anyone heard from South West? I've been so on edge this whole evening!

Bristol have released offers

When did you have the interview
Original post by Workaholic99
When did you have the interview

All Welsh interviews were today, and I heard back from ABMU around 6.30 this evening. I don't think all health boards have started releasing offers though.
All Welsh interviews were today, and I heard back from ABMU around 6.30 this evening. I don't think all health boards have started releasing offers though.

Ohh what's ABMU
Original post by Workaholic99
Ohh what's ABMU

Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board :smile:
Has anyone on the thread accepted an offer from UCLH?
I emailed them regarding whether any TLC trusts cannot offer tier 2 visas, and got this reply:

Dear ______

Thank you for your email.

All trusts are in the same position and there are no trusts which cannot offer Tier 2 visas.

Please note, an employing Trust will only be eligible to provide a Certificate of Sponsorship to allow you to apply for a Tier 2 visa if you are either currently completing an Mpharm or OSPAP MSc. Please be aware that they will not be able to do so if you are currently studying an OSPAP PgDip.

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes,
Does anyone know how they figured out allocation of places in South East and for the TLC?
Any ideas when we hear back from St. George's after interview?
Original post by pharmacy3103
Any ideas when we hear back from St. George's after interview?

By the end of this week!
How did you find the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, Has anyone heard from Betsi Cadwaladr? (Hospital only pre-reg)
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone heard from West Mids?
Anyone that's had an interview that lasted approx 20 mins, did you get asked any major clinical or calculations qns? Also anyone got the North West interviews over the next 2 days, how are you feeling? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending