The Student Room Group

Second degree

Hi, I completed a degree straight after college, however honestly had no idea what I wanted to do and was kind of pushed into it by my parents!

Now in my 30s and having had my family, I have begun my own buskness in graphic design but feel I need to learn more at a higher level about it.

Am I able to have a second student loan for a degree in graphic design? I have been paying my student loan regularly
Reply 1
Sorry I meant to also add that I would like to do the course part time due to childcare and keeping my current small business going

Original post by Julesyp
Hi, I completed a degree straight after college, however honestly had no idea what I wanted to do and was kind of pushed into it by my parents!

Now in my 30s and having had my family, I have begun my own buskness in graphic design but feel I need to learn more at a higher level about it.

Am I able to have a second student loan for a degree in graphic design? I have been paying my student loan regularly
Reply 2
Original post by Julesyp

Original post by Julesyp
Sorry I meant to also add that I would like to do the course part time due to childcare and keeping my current small business going

You can get some SFE funding if it's a part-time 2nd degree. BUT it needs to be for a STEM (i.e. science/technology) course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending