The Student Room Group

Women do not know how to choose good partners, arrage marriages are not bas

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I have to lie to function... my x made me this way. :frown:

y?
I have to lie to function... my x made me this way. :frown:

Dude :console: this got depressing quickly, better create a new mapping to your true identity

Spoiler

Original post by XOR_
y?

Not this game :rofl:
Original post by XOR_
y?

our interests were divergent..

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Dude :console: this got depressing quickly, better create a new mapping to your true identity

Spoiler

Not this game :rofl:

Sorry, but this can't be a linear operation. I need to reach terminal velocity before I pull on the parachute. It's no fiendish plot, it's just the only way to get on a line that best fits me.

Perhaps all you guys needed was some more vector space.

Sorry, but this can't be a linear operation. I need to reach terminal velocity before I pull on the parachute. It's no fiendish plot, it's just the only way to get on a line that best fits me.

lel
:awesome: :rofl: so much lol in a post :gah:
Are you sure you're not just a hidden quadratic? Let me solve your problem and find the exact expression for your existence

Spoiler

Original post by UWS
I know myself better than my parents. They wouldn't know who is 'right' for me.

In the bible it says 3 lefts make a right.
Reply 106
Original post by h333
Lol you are saying it as if everyone has lived together first and then decided to get married

No, it's not the case unfortunately.

Original post by h333

or you have to live together before marriage.

That's the most sensible path.
Reply 107
Original post by Josb
No, it's not the case unfortunately.

That's the most sensible path.

Hmmm "sensible path" are you sure? For me it is definitely a no. But as it is ok with you...what if the person does not agree to live with you before marriage? Are you going to move on or accept that you can get to know them without the need to live together?
(edited 7 years ago)
There is a range of things wrong with this thread

TSR is the domain of all sorts of miscreants
tbh ..the OP has got somewhat of a point. Statistically something like 6% of arranged marriages fail. Whilst something like 40% of western marriages fail.

If you want a successful. marriage you've got a better chance of success if your parents pick out your spouse

having said that, I can't say i'd be particularly keen if someone tried to marry me off to some complete random. If she were fit though I might not protest too much lol
The fact that you write that post makes me hope that you never find a woman, OP. You don't deserve her.
Reply 111
Original post by h333
what if the person does not agree to live with you before marriage?

Then I will not marry her. I want to live with her to see if everything will be ok once married. I don't want to discover that we are not compatible for living together after marriage. There's no other way to find this out.
Reply 112
Original post by 1010marina
The fact that you write that post makes me hope that you never find a woman, OP. You don't deserve her.

I think OP is a woman. Yup...
Reply 113
Original post by Josb
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brainwashing worked well with this one.

You are assuming there was a brain to wash
Reply 114
Original post by Josb
Then I will not marry her. I want to live with her to see if everything will be ok once married. I don't want to discover that we are not compatible for living together after marriage. There's no other way to find this out.

Well although I disagree with you, good luck.
Reply 115
Original post by ANM775
tbh ..the OP has got somewhat of a point. Statistically something like 6% of arranged marriages fail. Whilst something like 40% of western marriages fail.

If you want a successful. marriage you've got a better chance of success if your parents pick out your spouse

having said that, I can't say i'd be particularly keen if someone tried to marry me off to some complete random. If she were fit though I might not protest too much lol

I expect there are very few women being killed in Pakistan.
Women are perfectly capable of agreeing to marry whoever they want. They're also capable of dealing with it if Mr Right turns into Mr Wrong. We don't need to be protected from life.
Original post by Josb
I think OP is a woman. Yup...

Well, that's brainwashing at its finest. And most tragic.

As if anyone can believe this codswallop
Hello 1853 called they want you back.
Original post by airportsh8me
Hello 1853 called they want you back.

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending