The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Welll I have completely failed to complete my coursework... FAILED
I was doing it and realised that i fall asleep and when woke up, all of my stuff was out:my laptop, books, papers
Idek what to do
Sleep or work... arghhh hate this life
Original post by fatima1998
Welll I have completely failed to complete my coursework... FAILED
I was doing it and realised that i fall asleep and when woke up, all of my stuff was out:my laptop, books, papers
Idek what to do
Sleep or work... arghhh hate this life

Leaving it till last minute again?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess this is it. :emo:
Original post by Rhythmical
I guess this is it. :emo:

What you talking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What you talking about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot of things, think I care more about things than I should. I should give myself a kick up the back side and grow up.
Original post by Rhythmical
A lot of things, think I care more about things than I should. I should give myself a kick up the back side and grow up.

Ohhh OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Leaving it till last minute again?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo i wasn't :sigh: thet just throw so much work amd its impossible to manage everything :emo:
Original post by fatima1998
Nooo i wasn't :sigh: thet just throw so much work amd its impossible to manage everything :emo:

What subjects are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What subjects are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maths
ICT
Media
Health and social care
:cry:
Well, I bit the bullet and signed up for peer tutoring. Lord help me.
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha but its good to walk fast because say you are getting late , you can walk quick and get to the place quicker :tongue: & it pisses me off , say lesson starts at 9 o clock yeah and im already late like 9.05 like always:rolleyes: and 2 people are blocking the corridor walking at a speed of 0.01m/s :frown: & i cba telling them to move so have to walk slowly lmao:facepalm:
Okay sure ill ask but what type of work experience can you do at barclays though? It was alright , never helped much but you tried to help :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

So, might as well walk slowly because you have to be blocked by slow people anyway. :lol: Once an old woman was walking faster than me. :emo:

I have no clue. I'll ask my friend but I haven't talked to him in so long. Lol. Would be awkward just messaging him to ask for this. :colondollar:

Awww I'm sorry that it wasn't much help. :hugs:
Rather tired.

I can imagine I look rather nonchalant.
Original post by Matrix123
Haha nice try :tongue: (but it does give you a greater chance of getting another one:ahee:)
Well then it'll definitely make it worse if you keep thinking about it! Fair enough if you can't really help it but the best thing you can do now is take the right steps to reduce your blood pressure. We don't want you to be in harm's way so trying to keep your mind occupied and relaxed is what you need:yep:
Aww :hugs:

:wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: :colondollar:
Yes, keep thinking about these things are making it worse for me. Last night, I had an anxiety attack. It lasted for about 2 minutes but I thought it would never pass. It was so bad. :frown:
Original post by Saba XD
So, might as well walk slowly because you have to be blocked by slow people anyway. :lol: Once an old woman was walking faster than me. :emo:

I have no clue. I'll ask my friend but I haven't talked to him in so long. Lol. Would be awkward just messaging him to ask for this. :colondollar:

Awww I'm sorry that it wasn't much help. :hugs:

Haha yeah truee :lol:
If an old woman was walking faster then you must be slow lmao :biggrin:
Ahh okay :tongue: rather not ask him if you havent talked in months, im going town now so shall i ask barclays?
Its fine!! At least you tried:colondollar: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha yeah truee :lol:
If an old woman was walking faster then you must be slow lmao :biggrin:
Ahh okay :tongue: rather not ask him if you havent talked in months, im going town now so shall i ask barclays?
Its fine!! At least you tried:colondollar: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue:
:getmecoat:

I did say hi to him. He hasn't read it yet so let's see lol.
Yeah, ask them that you want to do something which relates to your maths degree and what would they suggest you do. :h:
Thank you. :colondollar: :hugs:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD
:tongue:
:getmecoat:

I did say hi to him. He hasn't read it yet so let's see lol.
Yeah, ask them that you want to something relates to your maths degree, what would they suggest you do. :h:
Thank you. :colondollar: :hugs:

Haha noo dont goo :tongue:
Ha you shouldnt have said it lmao! :tongue: tell me what he says though lol:colondollar:
Yeahh i will in 5 mins :biggrin:
No problem :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So ****ing nauseous
Original post by bluemadhatter
So ****ing nauseous

How come?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tired...ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
Just happy, idk why :smile:

Latest