The Student Room Group

Lincoln or Swansea??

I need a firm choice for uni to study law, just want to know what everyone's opinions on Lincoln and Swansea are- entry requirements are BBC for Lincoln and BBB for Swansea and Swansea is slightly higher on the league table but I'm not sure?
Original post by Asdfghjklzxcvbn
I need a firm choice for uni to study law, just want to know what everyone's opinions on Lincoln and Swansea are- entry requirements are BBC for Lincoln and BBB for Swansea and Swansea is slightly higher on the league table but I'm not sure?

Swansea's a nice place (studying engineering there) and if they're as flexible with entry requirements as they are with engineering you can easily get in. They were my second choice with entry requirements of ABB and accepted me with BCC
Original post by Asdfghjklzxcvbn

Hi,
We were recently placed in the top 10 in the UK (Time HE) for Teaching Quality & Student experience!
Let us know if you have any queries at all.
Darren :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending