The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

How long does the YO32 course last for

I am due to start the YO32 course in October to then go on to do Psychology and
Counselling. Does anyone know how long the course will go on for and do we work throughout any school holidays?
It'll run through to June; and there may be weeks scheduled at the same time as some school holidays but usually you can get ahead if you want to so you don't have to do that work that week, if that makes sense.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Can you start straight on to Psychology without taking an access module if you had a 5 years long break of studying anything beforehand? I'm not sure what would be the best way for me to start out, and how to work out the financial part... (EU student living in Scotland)
Original post by mojomonyo
Can you start straight on to Psychology without taking an access module if you had a 5 years long break of studying anything beforehand? I'm not sure what would be the best way for me to start out, and how to work out the financial part... (EU student living in Scotland)

You can start any course at the OU. If you feel prepared then start it, if you don't then do the Access module.
Reply 4
Original post by SuperCat007
You can start any course at the OU. If you feel prepared then start it, if you don't then do the Access module.

Thanks for your reply, I will go for the access module to ease myself into this. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest