The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zamestaneh
:rofl: Perhaps you could get back to every debate which you never responded to whenever I have called out your ignorance :holmes:

I'd love to if the threads weren't locked :smile:
Original post by BasharAssad
I am kashmiri and i have never met another kashmiri in my life that would prefer kashmir to be controlled by india, at the end of the day it is up to us and not india or pakistan.

I assume you are from Azad Kashmir and you've only ever met people from Azad Kashmir. In which case it's understandable that you've never met one who would prefer to be with India.
That Chatham House survey said that only 1% of Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir would want to go with India.

However you will certainly find some people from Indian administered Kashmir regardless of religion who want to be with India. I used to meet some in Mumbai and Delhi.
No more war! No more bloody war!! hehe
Ok, thank you. I'll have a look.
Original post by Indian_Muslim
I assume you are from Azad Kashmir and you've only ever met people from Azad Kashmir. In which case it's understandable that you've never met one who would prefer to be with India.
That Chatham House survey said that only 1% of Kashmiris in Azad Kashmir would want to go with India.

However you will certainly find some people from Indian administered Kashmir regardless of religion who want to be with India. I used to meet some in Mumbai and Delhi.

I agree, their are some who would prefer to remain with india and i respect that, however i believe that the majority of kashmiris would either want to join pakistan or be independant from both india and pakistan, for me personally it is the former. Sooner or later the people will rise up to indian oppression.
Original post by cbreef
India would wipe the floor with Pakistan if it came down to it.

Both countries have advanced nuclear missile technology. Pakistan has the edge on cruise missiles and India has a big conventional edge.

I seriously cant believe the war wongering stance of Modi lovers. It is all over social media.

You go any mainstream Pak newspaper and most analysts are writing for a peaceful solution.*
Original post by Inzamam99
Both countries have advanced nuclear missile technology. Pakistan has the edge on cruise missiles and India has a big conventional edge.

I seriously cant believe the war wongering stance of Modi lovers. It is all over social media.

You go any mainstream Pak newspaper and most analysts are writing for a peaceful solution.*

Pakistan can't even defend themselves against UH-60 Black Hawks. They're way behind conventionally, plus they have a much much smaller population. Their nukes won't save them from India and its allies.
Original post by TheBBQ
I'd love to if the threads weren't locked :smile:

Some of them aren't locked :rolleyes:
My conclusion is that the best country between the two is the one with the most cricket wins vs the other.
👌🏼👌🏼
Original post by Ishax
👌🏼👌🏼

I'd rep all of your posts here if I could but I can't :biggrin:
Original post by Zamestaneh
1. God can never die. A religion is false/a person is a liar or misinformed if they claim God can be killed.

2. Only Sikhs care about the death of the Gurus; the Hindu majority don't, so it bears absolutely no impact on the foreign policy of India.

3. Events in 1984 were perpetrated by Hindus/Indian nationalists.

The events in 1984 were perpetrated not by Hindu nationalists, BJP did not even exist back then, they were carried out by the leaders of The pseudo- liberal Congress party, RSS ( the Hindu nationalist Group that founded BJP later on) was only calling for calm and often opposing the Congress leaders( they were also opposing bhindranwala supporters).
No wonder the akali hindu nationalist BJP is the party that has mostly been in power in sikh majority Punjab for the last 20 years, people hate Congress here and love BJP and modi, vajpayee, Advani sir, P.S badal
Hindu nationalists( BJP, bajarang dal, RSS, vishwa hindu parishad,akhil bharti vidyarthi parishad ) had been calling for the perpetrators to be brough to justice and supported our cause however they could.

The hindus have forgiven Bhindranwala supporters for killing them and have moved ahead and the sikh have anger against the Congress for what followed, not the common man or a party that didn't even exist then.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TheBBQ
I'd rep all of your posts here if I could but I can't :biggrin:

Thanks, you too 😉
Pakistanis are tired of inhumane treatment of kashmiris by indians and they dont want to lose kashmir to India like Hyderabad(Indian army invaded back in 47 there is an international court case on going) and Junagadh. Indian government is frustrated because of their armies incompetence of getting in rid of freedom movement leaders.They murdered Burhan Wani couple months ago (a freedom movement leader who joined the movement after one of his close relatives was murdered like many others who join the movement)So tensions since then have been high in India occupied Kashmir(IoK) protestors waving pakistani flags and anti India slogans are becoming a daily sight the Indian army has only fuelled the passion of the Kashmiris by using pellet guns and blinding hundreds and murdering anyone who they suspect of militancy.
Earlier this week Indian government claimed they have carried out surgical strikes at "terrorist launch pads" in azad kashmir however no evidence is available of such "strikes" and the claims have been rightfully rubbished by the pakistani army https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/there-were-no-surgical-strikes-on-loc-un-mission-monitoring-loc-unmogip/
Alright for those of you who think that i am being offensive, please understand where I'm coming from. A few years ago my 1st cousin came back home in a coffin, he was killed fighting Pak sponsored terrorists in Kashmir , so under such circumstances would you expect us to go and hug Pakistan ? when our people are dying due to Pakistani trained, funded , and backed terrorists

so we are not morons who like to quarrel/ fight to death without a valid reason, i think we have a Very very very good one, thank you very much Islamic caliphate
of Pakistan we would love to be your worst nightmare. I would love you to understand the pain i have gone ( if you by mistake do, then please stop sponsoring terror and creating havoc and trying to destabilize our country) through but i understand that this cannot be expected from heartless, Islamist Jihadi/Jihad sponsoring people with incredibly low morals and eithics with hugely illogically inflammated egos while having lost every war with India in the past ,
i dont blame them because most of them in Pakistan have never been exposed to a decent curriculum in their entire lives, whether it be at the school level or University level unlike CBSE,ISC, IB or A level/igcse in every small city in India so i expect them to be quite unreasonable obviously if any of them have been then they are probably too commited to Their Jihad or Gazwa-e- Hind probably

All we have ever wanted is Peace and JUSTICE FOR OUR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN VICTIMS OF PAKISTAN SPONSORED TERRORISM, The perpetators( Jaise e muhammad, Lashkhar e tayba) of THE 1998 IC-814 hijackings, the 2001 Indian Parliament attacks, THE 26/11 2008 Mumbai attacks, Pathankot attacks 2016 and the most recent URI attacks to be brought to justice who, while i write this roam freely in Pakistan and are free men( Maulana masood azhar, Hafiz sayed)
Ask the families of the victims what they have gone through or are going through

Evertime they ask for evidence and say that that there is no proof while India gives all the proof that would be ever required, proof and reports worth thousands of pages to the Pakistani high commission in New Delhi yet they deny it the minute they recieve it without even looking at it.
They dont need proof, they need Bullets, Artillery shells, Naval blockades by our aircraft carriers and airstrikes by our UAVs and Su30MKIs

STOP SPONSORING TERROR
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AlvlVictim
Pakistanis are tired of inhumane treatment of kashmiris by indians and they dont want to lose kashmir to India like Hyderabad(Indian army invaded back in 47 there is an international court case on going) and Junagadh. Indian government is frustrated because of their armies incompetence of getting in rid of freedom movement leaders.They murdered Burhan Wani couple months ago (a freedom movement leader who joined the movement after one of his close relatives was murdered like many others who join the movement)So tensions since then have been high in India occupied Kashmir(IoK) protestors waving pakistani flags and anti India slogans are becoming a daily sight the Indian army has only fuelled the passion of the Kashmiris by using pellet guns and blinding hundreds and murdering anyone who they suspect of militancy.

Burhan wani was not a freedom fighter
He regularly threatened to kill the youth of his own Kashmir if they were to join the indian security forces, police or other government jobs in his videos.
He was a commander of Hiz-bul-mujahedeen which is designated as a terrorist organisation by India, the European Union and the US
Well people in India are tired of the inhumane treatment of the Baloch people and their leader Nawab Akbar Shahbaz Khan Bugti who was killed by the Pakistani military, he was blown up ( He was 80 years old god dammit) and also other human rights violations like rapes, killings and missing people. The reason they are so unheard of is because the media is so censored there and not even domestic media let alone International media is alllowed to report on it while International media can come in and go out of Kashmir as they please and domestic media reports on it aswell
On 4 August 1947 Baluchistan was declared to be a independent country but was later invaded by Jinnah. It was never even part of British India.
So these should be the last people in the world to lecture India on human rights, people who dont even give freedom to Non muslims to practice their religion, Islam being the state religion in this country
(edited 7 years ago)
These are all assumptions being made due to Indian propaganda O level and A level is very popular in Pakistan and the only people who choose the local system can't afford can't afford A/O levels so please keep your bs to yourself
Original post by Idunno99
Burhan wani was not a freedom fighter
He regularly threatened to kill the youth of his own Kashmir if they were to join the indian security forces, police or other government jobs in his videos.
Nawab Akbar Shahbaz Khan Bugti who was killed by the Pakistani military, he was blown up ( He was 80 years old god dammit)

On 4 August 1947 Baluchistan was declared to be a independent country

Sources please
Original post by AngryRedhead
Why is there so much division between these two countries? I know there are users from both countries on TSR so I'm just curious to know what's going on here and the underlying political causation. I know there has been a recent event with the Indian army invading Pakistan to eradicate terrorists but how far back does it go?

very brief synopsis - indians fought for independance from britian from over 100 years ago ( Bose , Ghandi , Pandey, Ambedkar etc) - and won it in 1940s, british wernet happy but post wwII had to accept it - they drummed up significant religious hatred leading demands od muslim league for a seperate islamic state, which t he british were more than happy to create. this involved splitting kashmir , a muslim majority region previously under Sikh empire, into a state, which soon after independance paksitan attempted to invade. the then governer ranjit singh pleaded with india to occupy and drive out paksitan armed forces and eventually he suceeded this part of kashmir to india, the remaining kashmiri region now forms pakistani administered . after partition pretty much all the hindus and sikhs living in partitons kashmir ( and punjab) left to join indian territory, many muslims went the otherway - but india still to this day holds a larger muslim population than pakistan

fast forward 30 or so years and both countries have fought couple of small scale wars over the indian adminstered kashmir, both of which paksitan were defeated in. the status quo not satisfactory for pakistan, and realising past failures they decided ( using usa's help) to setup training camps for islamist terorist groups) to wage a proxy war against india , and deny it had anything to do with them. USA later below this cover when it was shown pakistani based terrorists were also now attacking the west.
India now with USA support, has decided to up action against terrorists based in paksitan, which has now involved launching strikes on camps based there, follwing the lead of US drone strikes in pakistan
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending