The Student Room Group

I'm so ugly and insecure.

I believe that I'm ugly and I'm so insecure that whenever someone says the word ugly I honk they are talking about me. I've never had many friends and only one boyfriend and I can't take being ugly anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

So what? Statistically, 50% of people have below average looks. A lot of people are ugly, but it doesn't mean you have to beat yourself up over it. Some people are short, other people are dumb. We are all different. Life is about playing to your strengths.
:ninja:
there's been some troll threads asking for advice on silly **** all nite so...Idk how to feel about this...
Deep
[video="youtube;YFvFEOXkvMA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvFEOXkvMA[/video]
Reply 4
Pics or it didn't happen
Original post by 0to100
:ninja:
there's been some troll threads asking for advice on silly **** all nite so...Idk how to feel about this...

Do you reckon Ttingox has returned?
Just have confidence in yourself :h: Looks or not. Really does well for your mental wellbeing, believe me.
Looks wont last. Your attitude and personality will.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Do you reckon Ttingox has returned?

yep lol
Youve had a boyfriend. ..youre not that ugly.
It could be worse.

CUguU7GWwAAp-SF.jpg

Unless that is you...:lolwut:
(edited 7 years ago)
pitiful
You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the dooooooooorr
Confidence is key. I doubt you're ugly, I bet you're actually really beautiful. I always go for personality before looks, and I tend to find that if someone has a bad personality (for example, are horrible to other people) then that's what makes them ugly, not their physical appearance. If it makes you feel any better, I've only ever had one girlfriend and that was when I was 6.

Just keep your head up and stay positive. Don't compare yourself to others cos that will just make you feel worse. :smile:
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Just have confidence in yourself :h: Looks or not. Really does well for your mental wellbeing, believe me.

Telling someone who feels ugly and insecure to just be confident.

Great advice. :hmmm:
Original post by Moomoo648868
I believe that I'm ugly and I'm so insecure that whenever someone says the word ugly I honk they are talking about me. I've never had many friends and only one boyfriend and I can't take being ugly anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what if you're ugly? It doesn't mean you're any less human or any less worthy of being treated with full respect and dignity by people, including by yourself. Confidence doesn't come from beauty in any case, it comes from pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and doing things you never thought you'd be able to
Original post by stefano865
Telling someone who feels ugly and insecure to just be confident.

Great advice. :hmmm:

Well I'm of a similar mind frame as OP a lot of the time. There's honestly not much else you can do aside from keeping a positive attitude and keep moving forward. Chances are you have a least a little going for yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
Deep
[video="youtube;YFvFEOXkvMA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFvFEOXkvMA[/video]

Literally made me cry.
Original post by saraxh
Deep

I remember always hating my eyebrows even when I was little xD So I would just tell my younger self to fix them up soon :lol:
Original post by 0to100
yep lol

They should just take my advice and ban his IP Address lol. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending