The Student Room Group

Can you go through adjustment with a BTEC?

I know that with A levels, if you get higher grades than predicted or expected, you could go through adjustment to a higher ranking uni.

i am wondering if that is the same case with BTEC students. Say i am predicted DDM( which is what i need) but then achieve D*DD could i go through adjustment? Anyone want to shed some light here.
Original post by Blackstarr
I know that with A levels, if you get higher grades than predicted or expected, you could go through adjustment to a higher ranking uni.

i am wondering if that is the same case with BTEC students. Say i am predicted DDM( which is what i need) but then achieve D*DD could i go through adjustment? Anyone want to shed some light here.

Yes you can use adjustment if you exceed your firm offer conditions with a BTEC.

Adjustment only opens on A level results day so you'll know if you're eligible a month or two before you can actually use it.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Yes you can use adjustment if you exceed your firm offer conditions with a BTEC.

Adjustment only opens on A level results day so you'll know if you're eligible a month or two before you can actually use it.

Thanks for the reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending