The Student Room Group

Sitting ALevel in One Year who sets my predicted grade?

i am sitting my ALevel Maths in one year and i am sitting it privately at another insituate as i am unable to sit it there so i was wondering who would set my Predicted Grade for me on my UCAS? I also have a Tutor as well and only need to learn the A2 modules and revise the AS Modules.
Original post by AlphaX5
i am sitting my ALevel Maths in one year and i am sitting it privately at another insituate as i am unable to sit it there so i was wondering who would set my Predicted Grade for me on my UCAS? I also have a Tutor as well and only need to learn the A2 modules and revise the AS Modules.

Generally, your referee has to give all of your predicted grades, speak to your referee about that grade since you're sitting it orivately.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Generally, your referee has to give all of your predicted grades, speak to your referee about that grade since you're sitting it orivately.

That's going to be hard as they recommended that i shouldn't sit it privately and couldn't my Tutor talk to her about getting my grade to be like a B/A?
Original post by AlphaX5
That's going to be hard as they recommended that i shouldn't sit it privately and couldn't my Tutor talk to her about getting my grade to be like a B/A?

It's better speaking to them yourself, it wont really show you to be an independent learner if you make a tutor to speak to them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending