The Student Room Group

Met a girl yesterday, not sure what to do next

Hello TSR

One of my friends invited me to a party yesterday. She's in a new city and in a new uni. When I arrived, there were 2 other friends we have in common. About 1 hour later 2 girls from her class came. I had never seen them in my life. Later on, I started to talk to one of them and then things got crazy. I'm not gonna go into details because nobody cares but I was a bit shocked of what we did, especially in front of all our friends. Anyway, they all eventually left. I spent the night at my friend's (the one who invited me) house because I live far away.

We went to bed and she talked to me about what happened. She said I should definitely try to talk to her again as she thinks that the girl likes me. Honestly I don't know, it wasn't nothing but she could just be a tease (wouldn't be the first one) or maybe it was the alcohol.

But it's worth trying... I have nothing to lose! I'm rather terrible with girls though, especially when it comes to having a conversation with a girl. I added her on FB earlier, she accepted me. I have no idea what to say now. I can't even ask her to go out for a drink since she currently lives far away...

Help please :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Foo.mp3
It would be helpful, if you want relatively incisive advice

Do you really need/want our input, is it ever likely to go anywhere?

Thank you for the answer :smile:

Basically we were talking about bras (can't remember why) and next minute she almost completely took off her shirt and I was actually taking off her bra... Then she kept touching me. And finally she laid her head on my chest. It lasted a bit, she got up and did it again. I was very uncomfortable with the other friends around us. My arm was bothering her so she asked if I could put it somewhere else, I said sure but to be honest there weren't many possibilities... She told me to put it anywhere, I said anywhere really she said 'sure, I'm laying on you I won't blame you if you touch me'.

I would have to drive 1:30 hours to see her so it's not that bad. And she only studies there, where she's from, it's not far at all. But unfortunately she doesn't often go back there...
Reply 2
Thanks

Did it... we talked for about 30min, I don't have much hope anymore though... Only got her phone number and a "if you come see [name of our mutual friend] again, then we will probably see each other again" :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending