The Student Room Group

Getting a draft read by TSR

Hi!

I'm looking to submit my PS draft in the private area, however not sure on how to submit it?

Should I add as attachment or just copy and paste into the box?

Thanks!
Original post by bhfn
Hi!

I'm looking to submit my PS draft in the private area, however not sure on how to submit it?

Should I add as attachment or just copy and paste into the box?

Thanks!

Either or. Some reviewers prefer not to open documents from unknown sources so you're maybe better off just copy and pasting it in.

Just a reminder that we only guarantee one review so it's only final drafts we look at.

EDIT: I also see you have less than 100 posts, so bear in mind that your statement would not be looked at as a priority if you're working to any sort of deadline.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Charlotte49
Either or. Some reviewers prefer not to open documents from unknown sources so you're maybe better off just copy and pasting it in.*

Just a reminder that we only guarantee one review so it's only final drafts we look at.*

My draft is 4500 characters, I noticed it said it can be between 3500-4500 I believe?
Original post by bhfn
My draft is 4500 characters, I noticed it said it can be between 3500-4500 I believe?

That's fine, obviously will need to be cut down but your reviewer should be able to make suggestions about this if you ask specifically. Is it your final draft (otherwise ready to submit)?
Reply 4
Original post by Charlotte49
That's fine, obviously will need to be cut down but your reviewer should be able to make suggestions about this if you ask specifically. Is it your final draft (otherwise ready to submit)?

What makes a PS reviewer qualified? How can we be sure the advice is actually anything worthwhile to listen to?
Original post by jamestg
What makes a PS reviewer qualified? How can we be sure the advice is actually anything worthwhile to listen to?

Most of us have years of experience reviewing statements. We also have all at least attended university, but the team includes a lot of postgraduates and also some teachers. There is a rigorous mentoring system to ensure no one starts reviewing statements without being vetted for quality by an experienced reviewer. Ultimately it is a free service, and we are all volunteers. Whether an applicant chooses to take our advice is completely up to them. *

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending