The Student Room Group

Does this count as rape?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
why is the said female an idiot?

well she isn't really, depends on the context. i do think that young men who have never been taught what rape is and get led on by a woman are in a terrifically unfair position, where their biology says "go go go" and nothing they've learned in life has taught them to behave otherwise.

the instinct to reproduce is easily manipulated and is almost as strong as the instinct to eat. this has to be put into consideration.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mistletoe
well she isn't really, depends on the context. i do think that young men who have never been taught what rape is and get led on by a woman are in a terrifically unfair position, where their biology says "go go go" and nothing they've learned in life has taught them to behave otherwise.

the instinct to reproduce is easily manipulated and is almost as strong as the instinct to eat. this has to be put into consideration.

the girl didnt lead him on, she made it clear she didnt want sex but they could make out and stuff
Original post by Profesh
I found myself in much the same scenario several years ago: I stopped, of course, because I'm not a rapist. Assuming you're not confident of your ability to overcome those same urges, perhaps you should consider avoiding women altogether; although frankly, if you're the already the sort of person who would actually pose such a question—even hypothetically—then I suspect they'll save you the trouble.

im female
the girl didnt lead him on, she made it clear she didnt want sex but they could make out and stuff

as far as I understand he was "on top of her" before she said no, which means she allowed him to get on top of her without freaking out and asking him what the hell is going on. it is not usual behaviour for human being to be on top of each other.
Try watching that video relating making tea to consensual sex by the British police.
as far as I understand he was "on top of her" before she said no, which means she allowed him to get on top of her without freaking out and asking him what the hell is going on. it is not usual behaviour for human being to be on top of each other.

you can make out with a guy and him behind on top of you and you on your back. ive done it with other guys in the past

Ffs, this really shouldn't have to be pointed out, but "not freaking out" DOES NOT EQUAL CONSENT
Are you f****king kidding me? :colonhash:
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Are you f****king kidding me? :colonhash:

why?
why?

Your question is the equivalent to 'Is water wet? Is fire hot?' :colonhash:
Your question is the equivalent to 'Is water wet? Is fire hot?' :colonhash:

im just confused with the whole situation :frown:
Reply 31
was trying to figure out if its rape or not

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/1
(edited 7 years ago)
im just confused with the whole situation :frown:

Why?
Why?

Original post by LapizLazuliStar
Ffs, this really shouldn't have to be pointed out, but "not freaking out" DOES NOT EQUAL CONSENT
yes but he is potentially facing a crown court conviction and i am playing devil's advocate because i enjoy it.
yes but he is potentially facing a crown court conviction and i am playing devil's advocate because i enjoy it.

im choosing not to report it so it wont get to that
Reply 36

Doesn't matter if she let him on top of her, she said no, and it he entered inside her it's rape.

:colonhash:

it's worth giving him a fright, of some kind, so he doesn't do it again. i'll let your creative faculties decide what that might entail.

While I absolutely respect your decision, a total lack of punishment for this guy might lead him to think that what he did was alright, and to go on and do it again to another girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending