good idea, that is now my mission!
Attachment not found
lol i cant see the image btw :P
Original post by RoyalMarine
On this order:
1.Looks
2.Looks
3.Looks
If you have these things(handsome guy) then you will have success with girls. Then there is one more point that's 4.Looks :biggrin:

So you think an attractive man with little status will trump say a billionaire businessman or equivalent man of high status? Or do you truly believe a girl would let an attractive man touch after she's just seen him get beat up for example?

Awwwwwww...sweetheart...bless you.
What a girl says she wants is unfortunately not necessarily what she is attracted to.
Disclaimer: When the woman is 30+ years old. Otherwise, hot jerk gets all the ladies.
No, they don't, I'm under 30 and I don't go for hot jerks
Then you're a diamond in the rough. :smile:
Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money
tfw people think there's objective facts on what the entirety of the opposite sex's entirely subjective opinions always are.

????
ability to lick your own eyebrows ...
Original post by RoyalMarine
On this order:
1.Looks
2.Looks
3.Looks
If you have these things(handsome guy) then you will have success with girls. Then there is one more point that's 4.Looks :biggrin:
For all its worth. Looks arent that important or yeh shouldnt identify with people that think the same.

Image is important thats for sure. Image and personality will get yeh places. Marketing and understand yourself is critical in that regard.
1. Humour
2. Confidence
3. Intelligence
Well this is a dumb post..

I constantly get stared at and called an attractive guy (Excuse the arrogance) yet I'm a virgin and I'm 19. The thing letting me down is that I am seriously unconfident. I'm not efficient like a lot of other guys. I don't have a clue what I'm doing.
Please , you are, your picture gets hotter every time, i'm always telling you this.
Confidence (being assertive, sense of humour etc)
At least a decent appearance
Similar values

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending