The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2220
Hi,

I completed my assessment centre on the 3rd June 2016 and they said we won't hear back until July!

However my concern is that as I applied for Project Delivery, where you need 2 A levels A*-D, and Business, where you need 5 GCSE's (I swapped my preference round so my 2 preferred locations are Birmingham and Nottingham, and Project Delivery is my first option for Bham then Business for Notts) if I don't get my A level results of 2 at A*-D but *hopefully* get a conditional offer for a job, how will I know if the requirements are for my a levels or the GCSE's? I have all GCSE's just a bit wary about my a levels. Has anyone from last year been in this position? I don't want to receive a conditional offer based on my a levels results and completely flunk it up and be rejected when I DO have my GCSE's for the other options.

Anyone help would be muchly appreciated!

Issy
When did you get told you got the job from all successful applicants last year
Anyone?
/Has anyone from the reserve list last year heard anything yet?
I have been successful pending checks, I have a question if this thread is still active - The criminal record check they do is it the basic disclosure or is it the standard or enhanced? I have been in trouble many moons ago and was wandering if I needed to declare - Now don't get me wrong its only minor but am slightly concerned that this will flag up and I will miss out on an amazing opportunity over a misspent youth
Reply 2225
Hi guys I have just been offered a place on the finance apprenticeship in London. I have also been offered a place on another civil service apprenticeship and am having to make a tough decision but I think I'm leaning toward the fast track because of its variety. I was wondering if any of the finance apprentices in London on here would be able to tell me what their current salary is and how they're finding it so far as this information will help me with my decision. Thanks!
Could someone who works in finance in London please message me as I have some questions thanks
I'm currently waiting to hear on where I will be placed on the current fast track apprenticeship. My first choice location is East Kilbride and second is Glasgow. I was hoping to find out from last years candidates what types of positions people were offered in East Kilbride and Glasgow?

Somebody mentioned on the 2016 facebook group that all the case studies they had read were for people being placed as a work coach. I'm looking to confirm this isn't the only role on offer in my chosen locations?
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has attended assessment centre for civil service fast track and if could share or advise what's involved?

I am going through the application process and I really want to get a place, so any advise it really appreciate :smile:
I assume by now you got your role did you get to be were you wanted. My husband is waiting to be assigned a role for this years intake and I'm really worried that he is going to be put some were miles from home we live in Newcastle upon Tyne and am very keen to stay here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending