The Student Room Group

Nutrition and Dietetics applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serotonin88
Hi! :smile: Good luck to you and everyone else!

Thanks! Good luck to you and hopefully see you in September!
Original post by FutureDietitian
Hello :smile:

Hey bud! Hope you're doing well and see you in September! Gotta smash the exams!
Original post by Manisha__06
Hey bud! Hope you're doing well and see you in September! Gotta smash the exams!

Exactly how hard can it be 😂. Good luck and hopefully see you all next academic year.
Reply 743
Surrey firmers say hello!

Hello!!
Original post by Haz0123
Hello!!

Hey! How's it going? Hope exam season isn't making you go cray and see you in September!
Original post by FutureDietitian
Exactly how hard can it be 😂. Good luck and hopefully see you all next academic year.

Thanks! All we can do is try our best and hope for the best :smile:
Dietetics Firmers for Nottingham 2016 say HI :smile:
Those of you who have firmed Nottingham comment in this thread :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4110315&p=65069975#post65069975
Has anyone got offers from nottingham who studys btec thanks
Original post by layla.k
Has anyone got offers from nottingham who studys btec thanks

Did u get an offer? And what course did you do
Hi guys!
So glad i found this post.
Firstly I’d just like to say congratulations to all of you who have received your offers.I have applied to do nutrition and received all unconditional Courses (I have already done my levels) and one decline :frown: The decline was from Westminister which I really wanted however they said I was too overqualified to take the course with the foundation year but under-qualified to just take the human nutrition course.
I have accepted an offer to London South Bank University, I am taking a year to do foundation science with them and then hoping to move on to doing a human nutrition degree, I am so excited as this is something I am hugely passionate about.
Has anyone applied for lsbu to do nutrition?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hello everyone, I am so confused! I received conditional offer from Hertfordshire uni in March. I didn't meet the condition but they sent me Occupational Health Questionnaire to do. I don't know what to think? Do you think I can be still accepted on the course not meeting conditions?
Original post by Happymum32
Hello everyone, I am so confused! I received conditional offer from Hertfordshire uni in March. I didn't meet the condition but they sent me Occupational Health Questionnaire to do. I don't know what to think? Do you think I can be still accepted on the course not meeting conditions?

Hey!
How did you not meet the requirements? If you were close unis do make exceptions - I wasn't sure how nice the unis would be as dietetics is a competitive degree..but maybe they have been nice this time, fingers crossed!!
Original post by Kirsty1001
Hey!
How did you not meet the requirements? If you were close unis do make exceptions - I wasn't sure how nice the unis would be as dietetics is a competitive degree..but maybe they have been nice this time, fingers crossed!!

Well, I met all important requirements apart from English as I am international student, however I am transfering from Molecular biology Middlesex University LOndon. I had IELTS test band score 6.5 where they asked for 7. Two weeks ago I tried again but achieved 6.5 one more time. I hate this exam its silly and expensive and I can't do it again. I sent them information about that but they didn't say anything but only to do Health Check. I don't know what to think.....
Original post by Happymum32
Well, I met all important requirements apart from English as I am international student, however I am transfering from Molecular biology Middlesex University LOndon. I had IELTS test band score 6.5 where they asked for 7. Two weeks ago I tried again but achieved 6.5 one more time. I hate this exam its silly and expensive and I can't do it again. I sent them information about that but they didn't say anything but only to do Health Check. I don't know what to think.....

Hmmm might be worth calling them to check. Kings asked me to fill one out before knowing my final grades. Let's hope they have let you in! :smile:
Reply 755
Hi guys, do any of you know whether or not will be any Dietetics course on clearing for this year? For august? Not sure if I'll get the grades required for Coventry or Herts! (the B in chem). I know they'll be on UCAS from July 5th, but just wondering if anyone knew beforehand.
Hey guys!
Just received my results and Surrey has been confirmed!
Very best of luck to those waiting for results and getting onto the course!
Hey guys!
Just received my results and Surrey has been confirmed!
Very best of luck to those waiting for results and getting onto the course!

Congratulations!! What course we're you on to get the results so soon??
Original post by NThapa
Hi guys, do any of you know whether or not will be any Dietetics course on clearing for this year? For august? Not sure if I'll get the grades required for Coventry or Herts! (the B in chem). I know they'll be on UCAS from July 5th, but just wondering if anyone knew beforehand.

I doubt it. It's so competitive to get onto a course that they have reserve lists in any eventuality that the original offers can't make it. Worth a try asking those unis themselves to know for sure. Good luck x
Original post by 30038460
Congratulations!! What course we're you on to get the results so soon??

Hey! Thanks so much! I'm chuffed :smile:
I was doing a foundation year at Sheffield Hallam University really lucky we got our results 3 weeks after we sat the exams.

Are you waiting for Alevels? Waiting for those results are just agonizing, nonetheless very best of luck! Sure you got your firm in the bag :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest