The Student Room Group

The angriest you've ever made a driver?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by green.tea
Yeah. We all a bit drunk and were heading over there for a fight. We picked up these hitchhikers and us in the back were telling them dirty jokes and fingering them so we didnt notice when pete threw the jack at some ****.

Sorry to disappoint, but you were the ****s in this case.
Reply 101
Original post by SophiaKeuning
If I could be Robin Hood, I so would.

And you?...

Anyway, I love how you remember my beliefs. :biggrin:

What can I say, you've made a lasting impression.
Reply 102
Original post by sabian92
So by blocking them, that is safer than just letting them go?

"Refusing to be a victim" is the same thing as "I'm a stubborn dickhead, don't dare overtake me"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you calling me a dickhead? Yeah the road was very narrow as you can imagine and he had a range rover, whilst I had a normal corsa. He would have speeded past me possible causing me to loose control of my car. In fact i would call you a dickhead for jumping to conclusions!
The theme of this thread, is post something where someone got pissed off.. and then others get pissed off at you.
My frieds dad however is always up for a fight for the smallest things, always signals to other drivers to pull over and fight him etc. Deservedly, he has some points on his license, its fun to be in the car with him though, probably less so to be in the car that pissed him off.
I once made a driver explode with rage and have a temper tantrum.

I was cycling at the time, all I did was stop in the advance cycle lane at a red light. Apparently that's for cars only.
Reply 105
The only thing I've done to piss someone off is stopping some fat dude in a Range Rover from overtaking me down a single carriageway. I was doing 65ish at the time, so just over the speed limit, just me and him there for about 3 miles and he was continuously trying to overtake me, so I would speed up to prevent him getting in. Obviously if there was oncoming traffic I wouldn't be stupid enough to do this, but I have a thing against people driving Range Rovers.

He got pretty angry and was beeping, flashing and sticking the finger up at me. All while this was happening I would give the thumbs up out of my window for him. I'm not sure why his Range Rover couldn't overtake my little 1.4l Corsa though, shouldn't be too difficult.
Reply 106
once made a guy (ASIAN) jump out of his car in the middle of the road with a bat ! just drove past him ! lol...
Original post by Iron Lady
Calm down! I would never, ever intentionally cause an accident.

But I do not like slow drivers on the motorway (i.e. those driving at 30-40mph at getting in the way of others).

I'm pretty sure there are two other lanes to use on the motorway?
Original post by Spawns
The only thing I've done to piss someone off is stopping some fat dude in a Range Rover from overtaking me down a single carriageway. I was doing 65ish at the time, so just over the speed limit, just me and him there for about 3 miles and he was continuously trying to overtake me, so I would speed up to prevent him getting in. Obviously if there was oncoming traffic I wouldn't be stupid enough to do this, but I have a thing against people driving Range Rovers.

It's illegal to do what you did - if a traffic cop had seen you and videoed the scene, you would be up on dangerous driving very possibly.
Reply 109
I once hid my housemate's bike in the bath. He got a bit annoyed about that. I'm pretty sure he was a driver.
Reply 110
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It's illegal to do what you did - if a traffic cop had seen you and videoed the scene, you would be up on dangerous driving very possibly.

Indeed it is, but I didn't get caught so no worries :smile:
Reply 111
Original post by miser
I once hid my housemate's bike in the bath. He got a bit annoyed about that. I'm pretty sure he was a driver.

cheeky
Could be any one of these:

1. I let someone in from a slip road once, and for some reason the passenger of this vehicle 'thanked' me by opening his window and yelling a load of abuse at me
2. A taxi pulled out in front of me on a roundabout, and I was nice enough to swerve out of the way and allow him to keep his no claims discount. He repaid me by trying to cut me up on the next roundabout.
3. I was overtaking a truck on the motorway. After this, lane one was clear so I moved over. I inadvertently undertook a car in lane two because he was lane hogging at 65mph. After I did this, he moved over to my lane and started flashing his lights at me
Reply 113
Original post by Aula
I would have quite happily responded by slowing down. Thereby slowing you down and making it safer if you crashed into me, which would have been your fault :h:

Nothing better than dying in a crash that was someone else's fault!

Oh how they would laugh with you at your funeral and the funerals of the other people that died because you slowed down to prove a point :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending