Im doing the bsc chemistry wbu?? :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by fagher
Im doing the bsc chemistry wbu?? :smile:

I've been accepted onto the bsc too but I'd like to switch to the 'with forensics' option and possibly take it to masters.

Which halls do you think you'll apply to?
Reply 182
Original post by KT9
I've been accepted onto the bsc too but I'd like to switch to the 'with forensics' option and possibly take it to masters.

Which halls do you think you'll apply to?

Ooh thats nice, same i might switch to the masters too :smile: i dont know what halls im stuck too, what do u have in mind?? :smile:
Reply 183
Original post by fagher
Ooh thats nice, same i might switch to the masters too :smile: i dont know what halls im stuck too, what do u have in mind?? :smile:

Well my choice was instantly narrowed down to St Pat's or Wantage because I want a catered room with a washbasin and the more I looked into St Pat's the more I realised it's somewhere I want to be. Which direction are you leaning in?
Reply 184
I want a self-catered room, so Im more into St George's and Sherfield hall, but St pat's look's great! What part in England you coming from?
OMG OMG OMG
my old account is on here
bubbles
and ive now met teaandcoffee as well as half the people on here
reading is amazing AMAZING
any questions just ask me!
Original post by fagher
I want a self-catered room, so Im more into St George's and Sherfield hall, but St pat's look's great! What part in England you coming from?

St pats = REALLY sociable
Sherfield = meh
St Georges = meh

OMG loving that this was me last year!
Oh and guys
Ask me questions
I do cheerleading (JOIN US)
live in stenton
Do psychology
etc etc
so excited for you guys!
work hard, its worth it :smile:

Also i recommend setting up a facebook group
me and teaandcofee did and by the time i got to uni i had about 50+ people i 'knew' many who i still am very very close with as well as one i had a relationship with
Original post by Girlproblems
Sherfield = meh
St Georges = meh

Just out of curiosity- where did you stay?
whoops just saw your above post..
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by banana-milkshake
Just out of curiosity- where did you stay?

I stay in Stenton :smile: been in many of the other halls though if you have questions :smile:
Oh and guys
Ask me questions
I do cheerleading (JOIN US)
live in stenton
Do psychology
etc etc
so excited for you guys!
work hard, its worth it :smile:

Also i recommend setting up a facebook group
me and teaandcofee did and by the time i got to uni i had about 50+ people i 'knew' many who i still am very very close with as well as one i had a relationship with

Hey, :smile: Since you asked for questions - I was wondering... did you try out any other societies at Reading, or did you/only do cheerleading - and also, what are the sports facilities like?

I've firmed reading to study Nutrition and Food Consumer Sciences, so I'm quite excited :smile:
Hey, :smile: Since you asked for questions - I was wondering... did you try out any other societies at Reading, or did you/only do cheerleading - and also, what are the sports facilities like?

I've firmed reading to study Nutrition and Food Consumer Sciences, so I'm quite excited :smile:

Hey I do snow sports too
which is the biggest society and best, watch this:
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150458002020622
Im in that video hehe

but yeah and I do cheer which i really really recommend :biggrin:
they're good yeah what sport in particular
also my flat mate does nutrition, you have lots of fun chemistry lectures to look forward to haha
Reply 192
Sherfield = meh
St Georges = meh

which halls do you recommend?
Original post by fagher
which halls do you recommend?

Depends what you're looking for

St pats is by farrrrr the most sociable
but I love stenton too :biggrin:
depends on your price range, but dont chose bulmershe its a lonnngg walk

Do you know which would be better/is good in terms of St. Georges and Wessex.
I think I want a self catered as its more flexible, and their two of the cheapest, but I don't really know much about them/the differences between them
Reply 195
I think I want a self catered as its more flexible, and their two of the cheapest, but I don't really know much about them/the differences between them

Same here, Im more into the self catered one's
Hey I do snow sports too
which is the biggest society and best, watch this:
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150458002020622
Im in that video hehe

but yeah and I do cheer which i really really recommend :biggrin:
they're good yeah what sport in particular
also my flat mate does nutrition, you have lots of fun chemistry lectures to look forward to haha

Basically I was hoping to join a new sporting society that I can really get into. Cheerleading had interested me, so its great to know its recommended :smile: I had also been looking at hockey/kayaking.

Oh and I don't think chemistry lectures will be the best part... but at least the chemistry will be about something I'm interested in :smile:

Okay hmmm
They're both equally as nice but Wessex is definitly more sociable and i think its in a better location if im honest. Other than that theres no real difference tbh
Basically I was hoping to join a new sporting society that I can really get into. Cheerleading had interested me, so its great to know its recommended :smile: I had also been looking at hockey/kayaking.

Oh and I don't think chemistry lectures will be the best part... but at least the chemistry will be about something I'm interested in :smile:

Sorry to sound pushy here but do cheerleading at least come to our taster session, id never done it before an am now in love with it
we do competitive cheerleading
this is the level we are at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ya-e8QS-lA&list=PL6C7D07A46788341D&index=13&feature=plpp_video
I got on the squad after doing it for like 6 weeks

in addition ive now made like 50 friends and a few have met there boyfriends through cheer (yes boys cheer too)

Plus we have some great socials planned for you guys

but yeah hockey looks good but i know little about it other than the fact that i see them around a lot and they seem to have fun :smile:

I've been to St Pats a couple of times and their lot are just on another level. Easily the most sociable hall, along with Wessex of course :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending