The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical School 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by white_o
Exactly same here </3 do we know what the threshold was?

exactly the same as well! back up?
Original post by ezaraf
exactly the same as well! back up?

Sorry to hear that ;( I've got offers from Sheff and Notts thankfully :smile:, how about you??
Did anyone's email tell them their interview score or did you request it from them? If so, which email address did you use?
Original post by lelly1996
Did anyone's email tell them their interview score or did you request it from them? If so, which email address did you use?

A buddy of mine had his( interview scores +formal letter )via his ucas email.... one day after track has been updated...
11 rejections later, Aaannnd ......Offer today via track !!:biggrin:D
-never give up, until you have gotten what you wanted!
Original post by white_o
Sorry to hear that ;( I've got offers from Sheff and Notts thankfully :smile:, how about you??

i have nada, but im alright
Original post by ezaraf
i have nada, but im alright

Still a chance of you getting an offer or nah? And good to hear you're okay, I'm sure you'll achieve whatever you want to either way :smile:
Original post by white_o
Still a chance of you getting an offer or nah? And good to hear you're okay, I'm sure you'll achieve whatever you want to either way :smile:

well they rejected me so...but thanks :smile:
Original post by ezaraf
well they rejected me so...but thanks :smile:

I mean from anywhere else you've applied ahaa
Reply 1409
Original post by ProgressiveHouse
11 rejections later, Aaannnd ......Offer today via track !!:biggrin:D
-never give up, until you have gotten what you wanted!

11 rejections??

Gap year?
Original post by RMNDK
11 rejections??

Gap year?

Yes, on my sexond gap year.
Reply 1411
Original post by ProgressiveHouse
Yes, on my sexond gap year.

:gasp:

That's amazing determination bro
Much congrats and respect on the offer
Anyone know the threshold score for an offer? They said in the email it would be posted on their website from 9 may to sometime in june, but i couldnt find it anywhere, and i emailed them but they didnt reply.
What is the likelihood of me being accepted based on my GCSE's and A-levels.

GCSE's:
- English Language B
- Maths B
- Chemistry A
- Biology A
- RE A
- Additional Science A

A-levels:
- Biology A
- Chemistry A
- Physics A
Reply 1414
It is on the admissions update page now.
Has anyone who got an offer heard anything since firming other than accommodation related emails? I haven't heard anything and want to make sure I haven't missed something.

Original post by yoyo.sat
Anyone know the threshold score for an offer? They said in the email it would be posted on their website from 9 may to sometime in june, but i couldnt find it anywhere, and i emailed them but they didnt reply.
Reply 1415
Hey guys, I'm a fourth year medic at Exeter and I was wondering if you could remember any of the stations you sat at Leicester? I'm writing a book chapter helping people understand the process of med school applications better :smile: Any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by grc208
Hey guys, I'm a fourth year medic at Exeter and I was wondering if you could remember any of the stations you sat at Leicester? I'm writing a book chapter helping people understand the process of med school applications better :smile: Any help would be greatly appreciated

We're not allowed to discuss this. The format stays fairly similar between years and we wouldn't want to give people an unfair advantage. Leicester will tell their applicants all they want them to know about the interview beforehand.
Reply 1417
Hi all, I am a medical student at UoL and we are looking for 2 students to fill rooms in our 4 bed place. It’s a 15 minute walk from the university and train station, and a Hospital Hopper stop is 5 minutes away. It’s only £60 a week and half price over summer, and at such great value for money we would love to keep it for next year. If you’re interested drop me a message and we can exchange email/Facebook to talk about it a bit more. We do have pets (only small ones) so it might not be good if you’re allergic to small creatures!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending