The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I have a room at international hall (catered + single) anyone wanting to switch from Stamford street?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 81
Hi,
I have a place at Commonwealh Hall in Bloomsbury (it's an intercollegiate one) looking to swap for SSA? Message me if you're interested (:
Cheers
Reply 82
Hello,
I am considering Moonraker Point as one of my top 3 accommodations for studying at kcl strand campus. I've only seen the ensuite SSA of kings. I thought the ensuite room and bathroom was tiny and the kitchen was too small for 6 or so students. Is Moonraker larger and better? Des it have good security. Also what would you suggest be the order of preference for accommodation considering that Its strand campus and I want ensuite?
Id be very grateful for some feedback.
thanks
Original post by rf17
I have Moonraker Point. Much more luxurious with a larger room and bathroom. It also has a great common room and quiet study room.

Since I'm new to London and have never taken a bus in my life, I would settle for Stamford Street's much much much more cramped up area.

Is there anyone willing to swap?? You could be a life saver!
Reply 83
Hiya! Desperately looking to swap my catered, single ensuite accommodation at Intercollegiate Halls to anything that is a single room and is self-catered.
Please message me privately on here if you're interested :smile:
Thanks
Reply 84
Any postgrads willing to swap intercollegiate for SSA??? PLS MSG ME
Reply 85
Yes, I have a room in Great Dover Street I would love to swap for intercollegiate in Bloomsbury.
Reply 86
any undergrad at wolfson wanting ensuite single at gds get in touch!!
Reply 87
Original post by rollies
Hi people, I've just got into Stanford Street apartments but I cant afford to live there. Does anyone want to swap. Im preferably looking for a place at wolfson.

Hi, i've got hughes parry which is catered! should save you a lot. let me know if you're still looking for a swap.
Hey, is anyone interested in swapping to an en-suite at Julian Markham House?? I can't afford if and preferably, I'd like to swap to Brian Creamer House, Wolfson House, Great Dover St. Apartments or Stamford St, apartments -basically anywhere cheaper! :smile:
(for 2014-2015 year)

Hey everyone,

I'm a female, 1st year undergrad. I got offered a Large En-suite at Champion Hill, if anyone want to swap for GDS/SSA. I'm gonna be on Guy's Campus so I'd be interested in any of the other closer accommodations like Moonraker too.

Please contact me with a private message if you're interested in a swap =)
Original post by rollies
Hi people, I've just got into Stanford Street apartments but I cant afford to live there. Does anyone want to swap. Im preferably looking for a place at wolfson.

I would love to live there as I am in strand! Would you like to live in Champion Hill ensuite room?
Hi Guys!

I've been offered an ensuite room at Champion Hill but since I will be studying in the Strand campus, this isnt suitable for me at all but perfect for anyone in Denmark Hill Campus!

I'm a 1st year male undergrad starting Sept 2014 if anyone is interested in swapping perhaps with Moonraker Point, Stamford Street Apartments or Julian Markham House.

Any response would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

Thanks!
Hey everyone! I am a first year undergrad female..
Just been offered Champion Hill standard en-suite room need somewhere close to Guys Campus..

Anyone interested for swapping? Mainly interested in Wolfson House/ Stamford Street Apartments/Julian Markham House!

Please let me know ASAP, much appreciated!!!
Reply 93
Hello,
I applied for accommodation and got an offer for an Ensuite Room in Champion Hill Residence.
Even though Champion Hill is one of the most modern residences, I was actually searching for an apartment in Moonraker Point or Stamford Street Apartments.
If there is anyone willing to swap to Champion Hill Residence please contact me.
Thank you in advance
Reply 94
I have an Ensuite room at Moonraker Point. Desperately trying to swap for a catered Ensuite at an intercollegiate*. Please message me if you think you can help out!

*I don't know how to cook please don't let me starve :tongue:
Reply 95
I have a single room at International Hall, the largest of the intercollegiate residences.

I'm looking to swap with someone in College Hall or Connaught Hall to be with closer to my friends next year. Message me if interested!
Nevermind, found someone to swap with.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 97
Hi everyone!

I have received an offer for a single room at Stamford Street Apartments and am looking to swap my room for a single room at Connaught Hall.

If you have a room at Connaught Hall and would like to swap with me, please feel free to reply to this post, or send me a private message.

Thank you very much!

John
Original post by miami horror
Hey everyone,

I'm a female undergrad looking to swap a Moonraker Point ensuite for Champion Hill. Since Champion Hill seems to be very unpopular, I'm hoping it'll be fairly easy to swap with someone who wants to be closer to Strand or Guys.

Please message me if interested. Thank you!

I have a large room at Nutford House if that interests you at all?
Reply 99
Hi everyone!

I've been offered a normal ensuite room at Champion Hill and would prefer being somewhere closer to Strand campus! If there is anyone at SSA or anywhere closer to strand at all, I would be so interested in swapping! Please let me know asap.

Thanks guys!

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest