The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1
14th September I think, read it somewhere.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
my friend said she has to wait til september, im sure it'll tell you somewhere...
I got my offer on 2nd september last year.
Reply 4
You assume they will be telling you where you're staying only one day after you got your results?! Catch yourself on, mate.

They've only just found out who's in the damn Uni, it'll take them ages to allocate everyone an appropriate place.
Reply 5
The crack?
Reply 6
ashy
The crack?

Is a Hiberno-English dialectal word that's since spread to British English. Spelt by us lot as "craic". This meaning here is a completely mutated meaning, coming from the phrase "what's the craic?" meaning "what's up?"/"how are you?" The mutation coming from the former meaning, obviously.
Reply 7
Hylean
Is a Hiberno-English dialectal word that's since spread to British English. Spelt by us lot as "craic". This meaning here is a completely mutated meaning, coming from the phrase "what's the craic?" meaning "what's up?"/"how are you?" The mutation coming from the former meaning, obviously.

Wow, ok.

It's not English as I know it :tongue:
Reply 8
Most universities give up the information mid-September. Well, Warwick does atleast.
Reply 9
I got my accommodation offer today. :wink:
Reply 10
really??!! it says on imperial website they'll start sending them out from 1st sept
Reply 11
I got mine the first week of September last year, however, the registry is run by a team of highly (un)trained monkeys, and thus you may be in for a bit of a wait. They'll sort it out eventually.
Reply 12
LawrenceW
I got my accommodation offer today. :wink:

How is that even possible? :confused:
Reply 13
cool, Mechanical Engineering FTW
Reply 14
Damn, and I thought this thread was about pleasure. :rolleyes::

Latest

Trending

Trending