The Student Room Group
i got a merit but got 2 gcse's out of it so 2b's isnt bad :smile:
Reply 2
Yeah, pissed off at getting an A 'cos I slaved so hard throughout the two years :frown:
Reply 3
I got an A. Half my class was expecting to get A Stars but im not that fuzzed. Only ever did coursework inside lessons if i had pushed myself i would have got an extra 10 marks which might have put me as an A*
Could have been worse, in 2006 (when I took mine), only 1 person out of the whole year passed.
Reply 5
I got an A and that pissed me off because I got 100% in coursework so I did absolutely ****. But my stupid **** teacher never taught theory properly. I mean, wtf is an algorithm!?
Reply 6
Yes, regrettably. Worst subject, EVER. I loathed it, the only thing I got out of those 2 years worth of lessons was finally learning how to make a drop down list box for Excel (which i'll admit is kind of cool.) Two years worth of free lessons practically with a few revision lessons thrown in here and there, coursework just made me want to kill the idiot that thought up that ICT should be a subject even, then there was the night before the exam, virtually no sleep, cramming like mad... I did get an A in the end though so s'all good....:biggrin:
Reply 7
mzwoteva16
Yes, regrettably. Worst subject, EVER. I loathed it, the only thing I got out of those 2 years worth of lessons was finally learning how to make a drop down list box for Excel (which i'll admit is kind of cool.) Two years worth of free lessons practically with a few revision lessons thrown in here and there, coursework just made me want to kill the idiot that thought up that ICT should be a subject even, then there was the night before the exam, virtually no sleep, cramming like mad... I did get an A in the end though so s'all good....:biggrin:

I approve of your avatar :clip:
Reply 8
I completed an aida in about 3 weeks. bad times.
I got an A* but my friend got over 90% on his coursework and ended up with a B
Reply 10
I got 90% overall mark. From CEA boards. in IT A* :smile:. But IT coursework takes ******** of time.

Latest