The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Tuition fee; can it be paid for each term?

Well,

as for me, I would prefer paying the tuition fee on installment plan.

So it would be paying a bit each term to eventually paying 20,400GBP

However, I was wondering if I can even do this.

I have e-mailed the college but they have not answered me yet.

I thought some of the oldies or well-informed freshers would help me here:woo:

Is it possible to pay the tuition fee for each term, not the whole year?

Thank you in advance:p:
I'm not sure about Imperial, but at King's you can :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
£20,400 a year.. That's insane.
Reply 3
mituozo

It's more insane if you go to an American Uni... :yep:
Reply 4
mituozo

I totally agree.

Inevitably being born in Korea, I gotta pay the international fee :frown:

well, that's why I was wondering if I could pay the fee "little by little"

instead of 20,400 in bulk.
Reply 5
I don't know how people can pay so much and it be worth it.. I mean 4 years of that + living is over £100k. I can't believe that + earnings lost would be worth the piece of paper at the end of it.
Reply 6
@orangedesk: i think you could probably give in the money in installments. But maybe you should phone them up. I don't think everyone gives it in as one lump sum of money.

And sorry to hijack your thread orangedesk, but thought it would be better than creating a new thread on the same topic.

Just wondering, if you have a tuition loan, is the fee given directly to the university from the government/your bank. Or do you need to make an online payment/cheque on the given dates of payment on Imperials website?
Reply 7
Jenkz
@orangedesk: i think you could probably give in the money in installments. But maybe you should phone them up. I don't think everyone gives it in as one lump sum of money.

And sorry to hijack your thread orangedesk, but thought it would be better than creating a new thread on the same topic.

Just wondering, if you have a tuition loan, is the fee given directly to the university from the government/your bank. Or do you need to make an online payment/cheque on the given dates of payment on Imperials website?

If you are getting your tuition fees paid by Student Finance England (SFE), then you might have to go to the student hub, to hand over some forms. It's different processes for different people. If you've not gotten anything from SFE, saying that it needs to be handed over to the college, then you shouldn't need to do anything. In either case, you are not giving the money to Imperial, the loans company does it on your behalf.
Reply 8
so the bottom line is? we can pay for each term or not?

Latest

Trending

Trending