The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ahhh, a couple of expensive nights then, heh.. So effectively you're paying £4.80 for each drink? Or does the wristband have other advantages? :confused:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Fabric is very good, just make sure not to buy in on any of the fake "supplements" sold outside - either bring your own or drink.
Matter is great but it's such a trek, I certainly wouldn't go there more than once or twice a term. Fabric is usually good but I prefer going on Friday nights for the hardcore DnB and Dub Step as opposed to the student nights. Student nights just need to be cheap, messy and easy to get home from - there are far better places than fabric and matter to achieve those goals.
Maybe - but there will be other Imperial stuff going on those nights though, and i'll be at fabric (and possibly matter) quite a lot during the year anyway so I may not bother

DannyBoy123 is right too - friday nights are awesome
Reply 5
Moronic Acid
Maybe - but there will be other Imperial stuff going on those nights though, and i'll be at fabric (and possibly matter) quite a lot during the year anyway so I may not bother

Yeah so long as I get to go at some point during the year to see Fabric and a couple of the other big clubs I'll be happy I guess :p:.. Haha I think it's a bit of a case of "OOOH LONDON I MUST SEE EVERYTHING NOW".
mituozo
Yeah so long as I get to go at some point during the year to see Fabric and a couple of the other big clubs I'll be happy I guess :p:.. Haha I think it's a bit of a case of "OOOH LONDON I MUST SEE EVERYTHING NOW".

Don't worry - I'll probably end up going to most of them pretty regularly anyway, and I'm sure it won't be too hard to find some other like-minded people :yes:
Reply 7
Moronic Acid
Don't worry - I'll probably end up going to most of them pretty regularly anyway, and I'm sure it won't be too hard to find some other like-minded people :yes:

Yep, here's hoping, anyway. :smile:
I'd like to go to Fabric on a Friday, sounds pretty good :yep:
jennikay
I'd like to go to Fabric on a Friday, sounds pretty good :yep:

If you're into proper dubstep/drum & bass it's awesome
Moronic Acid
If you're into proper dubstep/drum & bass it's awesome

Well, I like pretty much everything :yep: dupstep/DnB included :smile:
jennikay

Cool :biggrin:
Reply 12
jennikay

so long as badger.man isn't there

:p:
mituozo
so long as badger.man isn't there

:p:

Who? :s-smilie:
Reply 14
jennikay
Who? :s-smilie:

Oh, you clearly missed his dubstep etc thread several weeks back when he was saying how he'd be playing his music loud and no one was gonna get him to keep it down.. Which pretty much turned into him shouting and getting worked up. I don't think he's been back since, well.. I don't even know if he got in :p:
mituozo
Oh, you clearly missed his dubstep etc thread several weeks back when he was saying how he'd be playing his music loud and no one was gonna get him to keep it down.. Which pretty much turned into him shouting and getting worked up. I don't think he's been back since, well.. I don't even know if he got in :p:

Lol. Some people... :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Moronic Acid

OK, you and i definitely have to meet up because i'm extremely worried that there will not be others with like-minded views as me. in terms of music i mean. I am a regular attendee of fabric and matter
Reply 17
Sounds fun :O How far are they from Campus?

Just checked - woooooow that's far :O - More fun! :O
alan910_2
OK, you and i definitely have to meet up because i'm extremely worried that there will not be others with like-minded views as me. in terms of music i mean. I am a regular attendee of fabric and matter

Sounds good - I was more worried that people would agree to go, but once they saw what fabric and matter (and to a lesser extent clubs like MoS) were like they wouldn't want to come back for more :rolleyes:
JjrShah
Sounds fun :O How far are they from Campus?

Fabric's in Farringdon (which isn't too far away by tube) but Matter's in the O2 arena which is a bit of a trek

Latest

Trending

Trending