The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
someperson
i think you're chances are quite good....just try your best to get those grades, and concentrate on wirting a good personal statement...hopefully you'll get in :smile:

oh and ignore the idiots on this thread

:teeth:

don't worry OP you'll get into MMU, no problems :yep:
Deutsch_Beth
Well you only have 40 posts, so thats a very short amount of time spent on TSR in which to become the expert on the attitude and intelligence of everyone on TSR and to judge that everyone looks down on you, when in fact there are a few bored people who look down on you for want or something more productive to do.

I wasn't 'looking' down on you at all, simply suprised at the force of your reaction to the people mentioned above. If you don't like replies to your threads, simply ignore them and concentrate on the positive ones.

Edit: And thanks for the -rep :K:

Lol, true. Put it down to internet sensitivity :smile:
Nfixlol

=)
someperson
oh and ignore the idiots on this thread

You geh me, sp. :wink:

Bloody hell this forum is full of retards.
Nfixlol

you forgot to leave your name:p:

Reply 25
BritPakistaniMuslimah
Okay so you're not the admissions office but realistically what chances do I have of getting into university?

My teachers are putting our predicted grades on our applications. My predicted are: B in Biology, B in Chemistry, B/A in Psychology and A/B in Urdu language

I have a lot of extra curricular stuff going on as well. I'm applying to study a join honours in Biology and Psychology and REALLY want to get into the Manchester Metropolitan university

What are my chances????

You could get into Manchester Met with three U's.
Reply 26
Nah.

Latest

Trending

Trending