The Student Room Group

Got offered sex by girl in freshers what should I have done?

Scroll to see replies

OP is a moralfag :biggrin:
fizzicsfiend

I re-iterate that it was most likely fear and a lack of experience that led to the OPs hesitation, and he should have just gone for it without giving a ****. Trying to have feelings for every stranger you meet in life only gets you hurt

I think the OP said he hadn't even kissed a girl. So is he expected to go from never being kissed to shag in one night? Also,if he didn't want to have sex, he didn't want to have sex. Why do something you don't want if you have a choice?
Reply 142
giran
Oooh close! :biggrin:

Keep being awesome and you'll get there.
Reply 143
Good man, you did the right thing. She may still be interested though so perhaps follow it up a bit if you feel the same.
Reply 144
You should have mashed her potato's.
I'm going to be deviant to the average male mentality. I say you did the right thing in not going there with her. You avoided the risk of catching something from that slag.

Well done mate, by avoiding the temptations, you've proved you're a sensible lad who is capable of better women.

Marlon
Reading this nearly made my cock shrivel up and die, if i hadn't got to redtube in time I dread to think what would have happened
Reply 147
you should've played on her xbox :awesome:

with a glove, obviously
Reply 148
Crashed123
I don't know why people are making the drunk girl out to be the victim here. If a drunk guy tried to have sex with a girl, all the girls would be against him and start saying like "men like that are such dicks". But because it's a girl who's drunk, suddenly it's ok and the guy's responsibility.

I'm not saying the guy should have taken advantange of her, it's good that he didn't, but the girl should get negative comments here like a guy would if the situation was different.

Exactly. It's like she can't be blamed for what she did, she's not responsible for that. If a girl gets drunk then stuff just happens to her, and it's up to you to be the 'moral' one.

I still think refusing her might be a good idea in the long run, it would've been fun though :wink:
CharlieBee_90
I think the OP said he hadn't even kissed a girl. So is he expected to go from never being kissed to shag in one night? Also,if he didn't want to have sex, he didn't want to have sex. Why do something you don't want if you have a choice?

Not expected, heck no. He asks what he 'should' have done and as you have rightly pointed out, he should have done what he wanted - which he did.

But if your asking of my own opinion, then I think he should have 'got in there', as many others have said . Why? Because I don't think it would have been immoral in this situation (which was his concern), and that life's opportunities should not be just be allowed to pass by.
Reply 150
minimalpenguin
So basically yesterday we were in the kitchen drinking and one our flatmates brings a girl back with her and we sit around playing drinking games for a while and she started talking to me.
10 - 15 minutes later she wanted to go back to my flat so we did we lied down on my bed and she said she just wanted to talk. She was saying how I was really nervous and shoud talk more (which is true and I was shaking a lot). Then we started hugging and then kissing and a bit of touching. After this realised a few things, I barely knew this girl and she wants to have sex with me, I didnt feel ready for that and she seemed very drunk.

So I explained to her that I wasnt ready and thought she was too drunk and that I'd prefer if we just talked tommorow when she was sober. And went to get some advice from my flatmate. So then I asked her if she wanted my number and wanted to go to the pub with the rest of the flat and she got really fun and said that I made her feel ugly and fat and eventually I got her to come with me.

So then some more talking weird stuff happened and then I walked with her and she went home and I went to the pub with the flat in a state of being completely blown away by what the hell just happened.
She didnt seem like the type to sleep around and seemed like a nice girl that had issues. And btw this was the first time I was with a girl in this way and had never kissed a girl before. So what should I have done and should I try to contact her or just let it go?

Thanks in advance

tschhhh sounds like a good decision, sounds like u would of probably caught something from her anyway and having sex with drunk girls is dodgy ground, you dont wanna be known as someone who takes advantage of drunk girls (not that i'm saying u would of been taking advantage but if she regrets it when she's sober she will just start spreading stuff like that)
You are a man, if she was attractive then you should have done something. I guess if you haven't even kissed anyone before though it's understandable. Most of the guys on TSR wish they could have been in that situation.
Reply 152
helloimsteph
From a female perspective you definitely did the right thing, she may have come away a little embarassed but if you build your relationship slowly , in the long run she'll more than likely respect you for it.

Either

a) she won't remember it or
b) she'll go out of her way to avoid him
Your a women.
Reply 154
Indieboohoo
don't use that as an excuse:mad: , she was drunk no one should take advantage

Is it not even remotely possible she wasn't insanely drunk and was just horny? :cool:

A lot of girls I know tend to hide behind the 'I was rinsed' excuse fairly often (and not just if the guy is ugly...). No idea why.
Reply 155
Well, I think most guys would have had a serious time. You did the right thing but not many people would.
Teofilo
Is it not even remotely possible she wasn't insanely drunk and was just horny? :cool:

A lot of girls I know tend to hide behind the 'I was rinsed' excuse fairly often (and not just if the guy is ugly...). No idea why.

a girl can feel more sexy while drunk, the OP even said she was drunk.
if she was that horny she would be naked in his bed:p:
Reply 157
Indieboohoo
a girl can feel more sexy while drunk, the OP even said she was drunk.
if she was that horny she would be naked in his bed:p:

But just because she was drunk (within reason obviously) it surely doesn't mean he would have been taking advantage of her; by that logic any guy who pulls/is pulled by a drunk girl is taking advantage of her...

Tbh it sounds like a normal one night stand with the only difference being the panic of the OP; if she ended up in the OP he probably would have gone into cardiac arrest by the sound of his posts... :p:
Reply 158
you should have accepted
You should have had sex with her for your own good and hers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending