The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I thought this kind of topic was taboo on this forum?
Reply 41
Anonymous
ANON OR DELETE

I have had a vague interest in 'watersports' so to speak for a while. The idea of having someone urinate on me REALLY turns me on. I don't know why.

Anyway - I am currently in a casual sex relationship with a guy a few years older than me and I really want him to do this to me or me to do this to him. How can I bring it up in a conversation with him :confused:

I have tried gumtree's casual sexual relationship section to find men in my area who would be up for it... I really cannot control this urge anymore and just want to execute my fantasies.

Am I weird - I mean some people have leather fantasies - mine is a bit dirtier and involves urination. Why have I sexualised the process of urination :dontknow:

This is a serious thread NOT trolling.

What does the t stand for in lgbt?

By the way, it's not really 'dirty', urine is the most sterile fluid your body emits.
Reply 42
Creepy
What does the t stand for in lgbt?

By the way, it's not really 'dirty', urine is the most sterile fluid your body emits.

Transexual.
Reply 43
Of course you are not a troll - I mean, TSR was the obvious choice for such a thread!
Reply 44
Respect4Acting
OMG...., YOU ARE SICK. OR TROLLING!!
&

I don't' care what anyone says, urination DURING SEX isn't a fetish - it's sick.

dude, chill. hes already gay, i mean if you're gonna be weird, why not go all the way. :borat:
Reply 45
watersports are pretty standard fetish stuff if you ask me. Nothing wrong with it, as long as its consensual. and dont let all the christians say you're sick.

Latest

Trending

Trending