The Student Room Group

Bdo

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ok so I want to let off some steam.

Through to AC, only problem being there aren't any spaces left, and they're not sure if they're going to make any other AC's.

Just my luck :frown: anyone else in this position?
Reply 21
Yazmina
Ok so I want to let off some steam.

Through to AC, only problem being there aren't any spaces left, and they're not sure if they're going to make any other AC's.

Just my luck :frown: anyone else in this position?

Did you manage to get an AC in the end? Was thinking of sending off my application today (late i know) but not sure why it says there are still vacancies for December intake if they're not giving out AC's anymore?! :s-smilie:
Reply 22
Pyscho
Did you manage to get an AC in the end? Was thinking of sending off my application today (late i know) but not sure why it says there are still vacancies for December intake if they're not giving out AC's anymore?! :s-smilie:

Depends on the position. I got an AC in the end through a cancellation.
Reply 23
Yazmina
Depends on the position. I got an AC in the end through a cancellation.

yeah I didnt apply for london as no positions left there. Congrats on getting the AC :smile:
Reply 24
Pyscho
yeah I didnt apply for london as no positions left there. Congrats on getting the AC :smile:

Thanks, unfortunately didn't get the job offer. Good luck with your application!
Reply 25
Yazmina
Thanks, unfortunately didn't get the job offer. Good luck with your application!

Hopefully you will be successful elsewhere, its annoying when you get so far and don't get an offer :mad:
I did the online tests today, thought the numerical was ok, left one out, but ran out of time for the verbal and left about 3!!!! :eek3:. Even the ones I answered I wasn't 100% sure if it was false or cannot say. Did you manage to finish it?
Original post by Ally_473
I completed the tests and then got a response 2 days later

do you remember what kind of questions they asked you? i really need to pass this :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending