The Student Room Group

Internship at bdo or handelsbanken ?

I've received two internship offers: Audit at BDO-6 weeks and working at a Handelsbanken bank branch (not head office)- 10 weeks

Not sure which one to go for pls give advice. which one will look better on my CV?
(edited 1 year ago)
Are these internships for the summer before final year? That makes a lot of difference.

What are your career aspirations?
Reply 2
yes!! they are the summer before final year and idkkk i wanted to do wealth management but i didnt get any internships for it so
Ah, ok. My thoughts:

- BDO very good if you want to do accounting, and may well lead to an offer for a graduate job. 6 weeks isn't really long enough to develop and demonstrate skills though so not very strong for other areas of work

- 10 weeks in Handlesbanken is more of a full summer of work.
Reply 4
hmm okay, which one do u think might look better on my cv? if u have an opinion on that?
Reply 5
Hey, the Handelsbanken one has been changed to an accounting and finance internship at head office. Do you have any opinions on that? thanks!!
Original post by ajj2000
Ah, ok. My thoughts:

- BDO very good if you want to do accounting, and may well lead to an offer for a graduate job. 6 weeks isn't really long enough to develop and demonstrate skills though so not very strong for other areas of work

- 10 weeks in Handlesbanken is more of a full summer of work.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending