The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
FireAndIce
Hey does anyone know what time the results come out? I was thinking of sitting up til midnight... but cba if they dnt come out til like 9am haha

Last year we were told we'd get them on the day the centres got them and we didn't get them til a day or two later. Very frustrating! Anyway, good luck everybody, and don't worry too much either way! I got 3.5 on one of my sections and I still got an offer at RVC!
ITS MIDNIGHT!!!
im loggin in now!!! wwwwoooo
Reply 62
Bit disappointed :frown:.
wt have you got it? I havn't!!! ERROR!!!! darn bitch of a lap top!!!
Reply 64
Hmm... lucky i'd decided on Bristol lol

Try making sure you're typing in the PIN not your candidate number
Wahey! I must have guessed a lot of correct responses when I ran out of time - I did much much better than I thought. I just hope it is enough now for a RVC interview. Fingers crossed. I got a 5.7; 6.0; 10.5. Hope everyone else got some good news.
section 1-shame, section 2= 4.6, section 3= 7.5
got 6.2, 6.9, 6 bt dont understand the break down properly, is this gd or bad?
Reply 68
I got....

Good? I'm thinking Bad...?
I'd say both of you have good scores...well section 1+2 are anyway...
Reply 70
I got 5.9 which I'm happy with, 4.6 which is bang on average so it's alright, and 9.0 which given I invented an argument I am happy with!

6s are good, whoever asked.
Reply 71
oaktrees
I got 5.9 which I'm happy with, 4.6 which is bang on average so it's alright, and 9.0 which given I invented an argument I am happy with!

6s are good, whoever asked.

6s are below average :tongue:

I got 3.3 FAIL, 4.3 (below average) and 9 (good)

That averages out as...average :p:

Better luck next time I guess :o:
7, 5.7, 9
:smile:

6s aren't below average for section 1+2 .. They're supposed to be a higher grade as 5 is roughly average. Not sure about the essay, but 7.5 looks to be the average from the explanation.
Reply 73
5.7, 4.9, 7.5.

Better luck next time I guess, no wonder I haven't got an RVC interview.
Reply 74
ahh...damn...seriously messed up section 1.

might have been ok if it is wasnt for that section!

section 1: 3.6
section 2: 5.1
section 3: 12

I knew section 1 was terrible, messed it up badly, ran out of time, spent too much time on ones I couldnt do, and then had to guess. I was just keeping my fingers crossed for slightly better than that :frown:

Gives me a total of 20.7, do we know what RVC look for?
Reply 75
kookabura
ahh...damn...seriously messed up section 1.

might have been ok if it is wasnt for that section!

section 1: 3.6
section 2: 5.1
section 3: 12

I knew section 1 was terrible, messed it up badly, ran out of time, spent too much time on ones I couldnt do, and then had to guess. I was just keeping my fingers crossed for slightly better than that :frown:

Gives me a total of 20.7, do we know what RVC look for?

Way better than my total. Your section 3 has definitely made up for section 1, I wouldn't worry.
Reply 76
Heya

Section 1 = 6.5
Section 2 = 5.1
Section 3 = 10.5

Grand total of 22.1 :smile:

I thought I had done so badly but when the Cambs and RVC interviews came throu I was relieved....
Reply 77
Yeah from the explanation my exam officer told me 4.6 was average as that had the biggest bar. Ah well, I got an interview so no point stressing over something I can't change, time to focus on the interview which I can!
Reply 78
Out of interest, which written question did people do? Most people I spoke to after the exam seemed to do the one about doctors needing to be open and honest (or whatever it was...)
Reply 79
I did number two about 'Science is the opposite of foolery'.

Latest

Trending

Trending